[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of scaruffi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: scaruffi nickelback.png (129KB, 833x517px) Image search: [Google]
scaruffi nickelback.png
129KB, 833x517px
What does /mu/ think of scaruffi?
>>
nice edit
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>70593643
>scaruffi has the balls to give Nickleback great scores but Lemonade gets a 4/10 and calls Beyonce "An industry artifact with no personality"

HOW THE FUCK IS HE GETTING AWAY WITH THIS SHIT?!?!?!?
>>
>>70593679
see >>70593656
>>
>>70593699
ssshhh dont tell
>>
>>70593679
WHO DIS CRACKA GIVIN QUEEN A BAD REVIEW SHE A #SLAYER YASS BAKA
>>
>>70593679

seriously he is garbage

>The genre-hopping Lemonade (Parkwood Entertainment, 2016) was another attempt to promote her to auteur. An industry artifact with no personality, Beyonce swings between the playful reggae of Hold Up and the gospel hymn Freedom via the piano elegy Sandcastles. Best is probably Don't Hurt Yourself, which is quintessential Aretha Franklin. The collaboration with James Blake yields two of the most boring ballads of his career. All the media hype does little to make this album more than a marketing project. In fact, it's even less musical than Beyonce. She's a mediocre singer and an awful songwriter, and no amount of production work can fully hide that. The accompanying video includes spoken-word interludes of poetry by Somali-British poet Warsan Shire.

Fuck him. Hates her just because of her message
>>
Reminder that Scaruffi has never been wrong
>>
>>70593643
lol I almost fall for the bait
>>
>>70593890
t.roastie
>>
>>70593643
Disgusting pedophile
>>
>>70593890
I did not know James Blake collaborated with Beyonce lol
>>
>>70593890
There is absolutely nothing wrong about what he said. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>70593890
Actually no. Beyonce is awful because the melodies in most of her non-hit songs are incredibly dull and boring for being just pop songs.
>>
>>70593890
He also hates on Radiohead and Bowie for really stupid reasons. Saying this about blackstar:
>This is trivial "music" that any amateur could make, except that most amateurs would be ashamed to release it.
Is pretty dumb and also proven incorrect by everyone who praises the album; they wouldn't be ashamed of releasing it.
And about Thoms collab with flylo:
>And The World Laughs With You is a loud melodic-robotic debate (before Thom Yorke pops in to ruin the whole experience).
Thoms voice works really well for that song and scaruffi pretty much only hates on it because he likes to be contrarian and therefore dislikes radiohead.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.