[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes Starfuckers Inc.*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fragile.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fragile.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
*deletes Starfuckers Inc.*
>>
It's literally the best song on the entire 2 disc album you flaming homosexual
>>
>>70592707

That's a weird way of spelling The Great Below
>>
>>70592701
*deletes disc 2*
>>
>>70592722

>being this low energy
>>
>>70592701
>*listens to instrumental version instead*

so much better
>>
>>70592736

*deletes disc 1*
>>
>>70592747

La Mer into The Great Below is the single best grouping of 2 songs on that album and you know it anonfriendo
>>
>>70592736
>>70592755
*deletes entire album and listens to Ghosts instead*
>>
>>70592701
it's a fun song
>>
>>70592774
how can I delete your life?
>>
>>70592951
Ghosts, TDS, and Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Soundtrack > everything else he has done
>>
>>70592774

*deletes ghosts and listens to body nerve by brain eno*
>>
On the one hand, I do like the album format, on the other Spotify has taught me the pleasures of only having my favorite songs, then using shuffle to create a never ending radio of happiness... cue the purist hate
>>
>>70593300
literally nothing wrong with that, especially with an album like The Fragile, which does feel messy and inconsistent at times, and the laughable ''narrative'' that people project onto this one and TDS can be safely ignored.

though every now and then you should try to listen to the whole thing, or at least the songs you may not care about that much.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.