[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes High To Death and Twin Fantasy(Those Boys)*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Twin_Fantasy.jpg (41KB, 715x704px) Image search: [Google]
Twin_Fantasy.jpg
41KB, 715x704px
*deletes High To Death and Twin Fantasy(Those Boys)*
>>
>>70590298
I deleted Stop Smoking, Nervous Young Inhumans, Bodys and High to Death too
>>
*deletes sober to death*
>>
>>70590298
fucking delete yourself
the keep smoking part on high to death is the best part of the album
>>
>>70591733
this
>>
>>70590298
*ruins the album*
>>
>>70590385
Nervous Young Inhumans is the best track
>>
>>70591874
I like the guitar on it but the song overall feels to me like a bad Strokes rip-off.
>>
>>70591874
my nigga

on the subject why the fuck did will make beach life-in-death one track
>>
>>70592128
yeah it's that guitar melody during the chorus that does it for me
Honestly i've always seen Car Seat Headrest (or at least Twin Fantasy) as "The Strokes but good"
I like The Strokes but there's something more intimate about CSH that i really love
>>
1. I hate Car Seat Headrest.

2. I hate their eye-roll of a band name.

3. I hate them for naming four of their albums after their eye-roll of a band name. I would hate Led Zeppelin, Scott Walker and Peter Gabriel for the same reason, except they have great names.

4. I hate them for their near-boy band politics. Their "Girls shouldn't listen to our music, because we talk about internet fetishes" attitude. It's like a boy band for boys.

5. I hate them for making the worst album cover of all time: Nervous Young Man. Dude. Like seriously. Who would ever buy a vinyl of that and hang it on their wall? Not even a furry fanatic with a few marbles missing.
>>
6. I hate them for making so many bad album that I actually hoped that James Burns would've eventually raised 10 million dollars so that CSH would break up. The reason he stopped? Apparently, there are better causes in the world to donate your money to? Nope: breaking up CSH is something that we can accomplish in this lifetime, ladies and gentlemen.

7. I hate Will Toledo for shameless promoting his furry fetish, in the same way people hate Bono for promoting his charity. With Bono, we get it. You're rich. You have the luxury of giving money away. You're telling the world while you're doing it, wearing those silly sunglasses. Toledo, on the other hand? What are you doing, exactly? What point are you making? Get the fuck out of here, I hate you.

8. I hate their fashion style. Crew neck t-shirts are never acceptable, and somehow less so if you can see them under your button-up. Also, why is Charlie Sheen on the album cover (far right)? And people hate on the 80s?

9. And this one is the big one: I hate Car Seat Headrest for making Twin Fantasy. Three great songs ("Beach Life-In-Death," "Sober to Death" and "Famous Prophets") and a couple of good ones that I don't remember when it's off but always like when it's on, even if I'm never the one to press play. So yeah, why would you tease us like this you ungrateful assholes? So we'll buy Teens of Style and Teens of Denial, hoping that they'll be the same as Twin Fantasy because you gave them similar names? Well the joke's on you because I download my music anyway.
>>
File: e26.jpg (86KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
e26.jpg
86KB, 500x628px
>>70592504
>>
>>70592504
>>70592513
wew
>>
>>70590399
Delete yourself
It is easily one of his best tracks
>>
are their other albums at least half as good as Twin Fantasy?
>>
>>70595504
Listen to How To Leave Town, it's almost as good as Twin Fantasy

Listen to Monomania if you a meme-filled equivalent of Twin Fantasy

My Back Is Killing me Baby and Nervous Young Man are good too.

Don't bother with Teens of Style and Teens Of Denial
>>
>>70591733
this again. this album is perfection and people just like to shitpost it cause theyre mad he shilled himself to senpai and their garbage bandcamp project isnt getting any traction. Make something this good and maybe.
>>
>>70595566
Teens of Denial is great. It just looks like shit compared to Twin Fantasy. How to Leave Town is good but the lo-fi pop tracks on it are bad imo.
>>
>>70592504
>I hate them for naming four of their albums after their eye-roll of a band name
i know this is pasta but what ere you even talking about
>>
>>70596046
it's a Weezer pasta with changed key words
>>
>>70595566
how is monomania meme-filled
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.