[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Yoko Ono and what makes her the worst thing to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1343.png (567KB, 807x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1343.png
567KB, 807x551px
Redpill me on Yoko Ono and what makes her the worst thing to ever happen to the Beatles and John Lennon specifically.

Everything I've heard has been meme level Reddit answers so I've come to you guys to hear the truth.
>>
Yoko is based. Just imagine if The Beatles were still around. They'd be like The Rolling Stones or some shit like that
>>
>>70586942

aside from Revolution 9, yoko didn't do shit except sit there. It was paul's babyrage about yoko that was the problem.
>>
They would have broken up even without her around, they were such a mess at the end with their own personal problems and pettiness towards each other, but John's weirdness with her added to the tension.

You can make more of a case that she was a shitty human being that complimented John's own shittiness.
>>
This is all you need to see OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4
>>
>>70586988
I wish Paul would just come right out and admit he hated her. I was watching some clip of him on Howard Stern where he's asked about how he felt about her, and he's just doing the whole PR thing and lying about how she only just made him a little uncomfortable.
>>
File: yoko is helping!.png (143KB, 274x333px) Image search: [Google]
yoko is helping!.png
143KB, 274x333px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE

Damn, really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>70586988
>tried to give the band suggestions on how to "improve" their songs despite not having any musical background
>she just sat there lol
>>
>>70587054
"your eyes are gonna look like mine" kek
>>
People who hate yoko are just not educated. Yoko introduced john to all the modern/wierd art at the time. The man was a producer of "El Topo" which is a master piece. It let films like The Holy Mountain get made.
>>
>>70587263

thats pretty cool. i had too a connected gf that introduced me to the art world and people, but, once i was in and had my first brakthrough, i dropped her. john was yokos puppet, thats the sad part of all that deal.
>>
>>70587054
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9kgu71d81U

Here's the original, dude's impersonation isn't far off. Wonder if Chuck Berry farted in her face later.
>>
>>70587033
>You can make more of a case that she was a shitty human being that complimented John's own shittiness.

Honestly, this. Her attitude towards Julian, her creepy stalking and homewrecking that put the nail in the coffin with John's relationship with Cynthia, and the fact that she encouraged John's heroin abuse are things that really make her deserving of any hate she gets.

She also seems like she played into John's codependency issues by knowingly being manipulative.
>>
>guy gets girlfriend
>guy brings girlfriend to everything
>guy brings girlfriend to band meetings
>guy insists girlfriend be a part of band photos
>guy lets girlfriend try to play an instrument with your band
Only people who've actually been in a band will understand the full depths of why Yoko was cancer.
>>
>>70587618
No, anyone who has had a cunty friend knows.

>guys night every friday night go partying
>guy brings girl with him
>bro check out that girls ass over there
>'um please don't say sexist things like that i front of my girlfriend'
>>
She was a talented artist and people rag on her too much but she was still a fuckwit cunt. Completely talentless in the field of music aside from "pioneering" the concept of screaming in music (not true, by the way) and writing a nice song here and there, so her shit shouldn't have been anywhere near the Beatles but John was an extremely codependent and weak man and she swept in and either failed to recognize that the guy had extremely severe mental issues or recognized it and manipulated him for her own advantage. I tend not to chalk stuff up to malice over outright stupidity so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was just blind as a bat and couldn't tell that him wanting her to be with him at all times and wanting her input on literally everything he did was a problematic and worrisome habit of his and that she shouldn't encourage it like she did.

Plus her impact on his existing marriage and his heroin usage as >>70587386 pointed out. Just not a good lass if I'm being honest, but I like to think it's out of stupidity and ignorance moreso than cruelty.

>>70587618
Also, this. Everybody who's done a little reading on the Beatles knows she was the least of the band's worries and that they were likely to fall apart anyhow, but John was not fucking helping by being a manchild and acting like Yoko was important enough to drag her into quite literally every single solitary facet of his life, including the band which he literally knew pissed everybody (but Ringo) off. She had no place there and yet he insisted that she be there. It's easier to blame John for this, so I will and so should you, but she should have seen herself out. The bitch had zero self awareness. Your girlfriend, a self absorbed artist with virtually zero musical talent to back it up, is probably the worst combination of traits to drag around your band, and John did it.
>>
>>70587618
seriously. yall remember the rooftop concert? bitch is j sittin around on a fuckin pile of bricks or some shit while the literal fucking beatles are playing what is probably their final live show for their final film. the camera is rightfully keeping its eye off of her at basically all times, but seriously, what the christ is that cunt even doing over there?
>>
>>70587733
george lucas should digitally remove her from every bit she appears.
>>
>>70587696
I do blame John for it, but I also blame her for taking advantage of him. He was very prone to being manipulated by women his entire life, particularly after his mother's death, and Yoko capitalized on his insecurities like a fucking vulture to further her own interests.
>>
>>70587774
>He was very prone to being manipulated by women his entire life

How did Cynthia figure into this though? I don't mean to buy into memes, but John's treatment of the women in his life (except Yoko) is all shades of abusive, physically and mentally. Considering what a violent guy he was, I'm honestly surprised that he let himself get cucked as hard as he did by Yoko.
>>
>>70588276
His violence and anger was the only way he knew how to cope with his shitty, motherless childhood. He wore his heart on his sleeve as far as how much he mourned lacking a maternal figure growing up.
>>
>>70588276
Cynthia was very domineering as well, liked to run their household with an iron fist. She kind of gets off easy because of how dirty he did her by just sort of dropping her for Yoko, and rightfully so, but she wasn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination.

I remember reading something Julian said about it, to the tune of, "It's no wonder she ran him off."
>>
File: wewyoko.png (23KB, 310x385px) Image search: [Google]
wewyoko.png
23KB, 310x385px
>>70586942
w e w l a d
>>
>>70589571
so deep
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.