[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /mu/'s favourite Pendulum album/song?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (25KB, 220x220px)
images.jpg
25KB, 220x220px
What is /mu/'s favourite Pendulum album/song?
>>
>inb4 plebdulum
I haven't listened to their music since high school, but I don't think they were that bad.
Hold Your Colour/The Vault
>>
>>70584848
Favorite song is along the lines of fasten your seatbelt and the vulture for me
>>
talk about nostalgia trip
I think the song was called Blood Sugar
>>
Tarantula or Another Planet
>>
>>70584848
>>70584922
>>70585819
>>70585835
>>70585889

Reminder they're going on tour again.
>>
none of them. used to date a chick that did a lot of coke who was all about them. that one didn't last too long.
>>
>>70584848

Slam is their best song. I liked em when I was 15. They're really mediocre. If you're into that kind of DnB smth like Noisia is better.

>>70584922

Those were pretty bad.
>>
>>70584848
What a coincidence, I'm listening to In Silico for the first time in quite a while right now. The only song of theirs I still play sometimes is Back 2 You though
>>
>>70584848

THE QEMISTS - STOMPBOX (SPQR REMIX)

those were some feels..
>>
There's one track I cannot remember the name of that had a fantastic chorus but didn't really stand out otherwise. Probably why I don't remember it.

I really like Tarantula overall, though. Something about the vocals is just really infectious.
>>
Tarantula and Propane Nightmares

Also The Island pts I and II
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ9JT1WOGjk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKHnz_x_woE
>>
>>70586587
probably you talking about 9000 miles mayne
>>
>>70584848
I will find you and I will love you.
Every song of them is a diamond. Cants really choose one..or basically The Island Pt.I Dawn
>>
Tarantula
>>
I thought hold your colour was quite good
>>
Tarantula and Propane Nightmares was the fucking shit
>>
The one with Steven Wilson
>>
Self vs. Self
>>
out here & tarantula are CH0000NS
>>
Hold Your Colour best album, Plasticworld best song

HYC is a legit good album
In Silico is more nostalgiacore but still enjoyable crossover. the way I see it if you're willing to accept that The Prodigy's Fat of the Land was a good album then you should be willing to make the same allowance for this
Immersion is just all over the place and mostly sucks, but it has a few good songs
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.