[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Albums you like only because of nostalgia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Albums you like only because of nostalgia
>>
>>70576033

>2 disc-1 good song
>>
>>70576316
most of its good you dip
>>
Why does /mu/ hate RHCP? They had a completely unique sound and were likeable guys.
>>
>>70576381
because theres about 10 albums that everyone tosses eachother off over and any album outside of their little hivemind echo chamber they shit on it
>>
File: Good-news.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Good-news.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
I used to love this album
>>
>>70576356

No
>>
>>70576381
I don't like Anthony Keidis, I'm annoyed by their move into Coldplay-ian medicority to achieve success, but their nineties stuff was decent. Since the new millennium they've been trash.
>>
>>70576316
>Dani California
>Snow
>Charlie
>Stadium Arcadium
>Slow Cheetah
>Wet Sand
>Hey
>Hard to Concentrate
>If
>Animal Bar
>Storm in a Teacup
>Death of a Martian
It's not bad
>>
>>70576381
Only thing i dislike is the production on Californication. Fuck the loudness war
>>
>>70577271
not the guy you're responding to but snow is the only good one
>>
File: Korn-ST.jpg (208KB, 1000x1000px)
Korn-ST.jpg
208KB, 1000x1000px
also Issues.

never really liked the other Korn albums, even as a kid
>>
>>70577322
Not even Wet Sand?
>>
>>70577377
are you me?
>>
>>70577382
ehh, it's mediocre
>>
File: astrolounge.jpg (14KB, 225x225px)
astrolounge.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
It definitely has some good cuts, memes aside
>>
>>
>>70576381
Contrarianism. Very few bands ever, nevermind during the 90s-now have as many good songs and albums that sound so different from eachother.
>>
>>70576429
Why'd you stop? It's a great album. Not their best but still great.
>>70577377
I couldn't even get into korn when I was young and dumb and all my friends liked them.
>>70576033
I'm more nostalgic for By The Way. They're both legit good though.
>>70577907
This was one of my first cds. For post-grunge pop-rock it's really not bad. It's a genre that's easy to make fun of, but I never hear anyone making fun of them. Though it might just be because they didn't make much of an impression.
>>
>>70577966

that and the musicianship. flea arguably the best living bassist, frusciante's style is one of a kind and chad smith is up there.

I get not liking keidis but it's hard to imagine someone singing in his place. good stage presence at least
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.