[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uh oh. It turns out that kid you hit with your car the other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (9KB, 460x205px)
file.png
9KB, 460x205px
Uh oh. It turns out that kid you hit with your car the other day was the son of a powerful witch. Now, as revenge, she's cursed you so that you can only listen to two genres for the rest of your life. Which do you choose, Anon?

To make this harder for yourselves; no useless banner terms like "jazz", "rock", "pop" or "classical". You have to choose a specific subset of them. Also, those subsets do not include their own subsets. For example, people who choose black metal do not get to listen to blackgaze.

As for me:
>post-bop
>hardcore punk
>>
kpop
hardcore punk

luckily for me this is all I listen to anywasy
>>
but i don't have a car or a drier's licence
ha! i can listen to whatever i want!
>>
>>70568169
>but i don't have a car or a drier's licence
Okay, in that case she's cursing you for posting when you're underage.
>>
>>70568135
Psych rock
Downtempo
>>
alternative rock or post-punk
east coast hip-hop
>>
>>70568265
>alternative rock or post-punk
Which one, though
>>
Art pop
Alt-country
>>
>>70568281
I guess alt rock, it covers a wider range of bands/albums and I've seen post-punk albums described as alternative rock before
>>
Zeuhl and Symphonic Prog
>>
>>70568193
Why does this board hate us underages so much?

We are people too, you know? We like music just like you and most of us are at least older than 12, which makes us qualified to formulate our concrete opinions on any piece of music.

I'm 15, turning 16 in a month. I'm not a newfag anymore; I've been here since last year and I watched fantano for 2 years before finding myself on /mu/.

I may be somewhat new and a little naive on various aspects of life, but i'm much more mature than anyone I know of my age.

I've been obsessed with music since I was 12, making my own music on FL Studio on my new Windows 8 laptop that I still own. Of course I have matured from my edm phase a long time ago; lately i've been making avant-garde electronics that could be compared to Autechre, John Cage, Stockhausen and many others (artists which the majority of /mu/ hasn't heard because you're all a bunch of rockist pieces of shit).

I already heard the majority of /mu/core and I can easily get into artists deemed as inaccessible such as Les Rallizes Denudes and Merzbow.

My point is that some of us underages are much more advances than the average /mu/tant. At my age i'm already able to think rationally and there's no reason why I should be shamed for being underage. I hope y'all read what took me about 6 minutes of my life and take my little complaint into consideration.
>>
>>70568135
shoegaze and post-punk
>>
>>70568135
post-punk and industrial
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.