[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5.3/10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1242.jpg (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1242.jpg
54KB, 250x250px
>>
Worst since Pablo honey
>>
Their best work 8.8/10
>>
>>70565678
It's actually 8.25/10.
>>
>>70565678
you switched the numbers on accident, you should make sure your keyboard is working correctly.
>>
File: R8.jpg (55KB, 1308x620px) Image search: [Google]
R8.jpg
55KB, 1308x620px
>>
>>70567075
swap Bloom and Feral and this is correct.
>>
>>70565678
Why is "little by little" the second least listened to song on the album, it is honestly the only song on there that I thought was really good
>>
>>70567075
bloom 9
magpie 8
little 8
feral 7
lotus 6
codex 7
ghost 7
separator 6
>>
>>70567075
Bump up "Feral" and that's spot on. Also, nice score of "Codex". One of Radiohead's most overrated songs.
>>
saged for autism
>>
>>70567075
>Feral 5
nigga u wot
>>
>>70565678
stick to hip hop
>>
File: guillemot.png (459KB, 598x523px) Image search: [Google]
guillemot.png
459KB, 598x523px
>>70565678
you are all stupid bitches the album is good
>>
What were they trying to achieve with this album? The first half seems like they were trying to make a live version of Burial or something like that. Seems like Thom Yorke at this time was all about that repetitive style of electronic music and was attempting to make a live version of it but then the concept is completely dropped halfway through. Listening to that Atoms for Peace album reinforces this idea. Between Atoms for Peace and The King of Limbs there's one really good dancey album in the vein of Fela Kuti but as it stands we just have two mediocre albums.
>>
>Separator
>not 10/10
>>
>>70565678

One of the rare instances where P4K actually got it right, a 7.9 is what I'd give it. Reaching for that 8 but just falls short.
>>
>>70569194

What I get from it is a sort of breather album. If I recall correctly, the band have stated that they couldn't muster up the drive to follow up IR with another huge statement, or at least not immediately. To that end, TKOL is this sort of subversive, piecemeal thing where they chilled out, dove deeper into their Can fanaticism and started fucking with loops and polyrhythms because fuck it, seems like a thing to do. Coincidentally, I think the more ambitious tracks on AMSP would go on to see Radiohead display greater proficiency, if not mastery of the dicking around they did on TKOL.
>>
>>70565678
It's actuallly 2.6
>>
I'd give it a 6.86754756934 out of ten, rounded off.
>>
>>70565690
>>70565678
>rockists
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.