[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Divoce Lawyers I Shaved My Head.jpg (69KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Divoce Lawyers I Shaved My Head.jpg
69KB, 700x700px
Remember me?
>>
>>70565073
dafuq are u?
>>
>>70565073
MY MOUTH IS FILLED WITH HIS OVARIES

Seriously, what is this album even about
>>
>>70565073
>Listens to Neutral Milk Hotel once
>>
youuuuuu

fuck like a raceeeeehorseeeeeee
>>
>>70565073
(s)mother is a really fucking good song.
>>
I feel like sucha cuck for actually liking this
>>
>>70565514
Why though
>>
>>70565073
Good album, however it's a tad too long for my liking and it takes itself way too seriously I can understand why some people find it cringe inducing or unintentionally hilarious.
>>
yeah i still love that album
>>
>>70565084
the journey of a trap
>>
>>70565084
>Seriously, what is this album even about
delusion
>>
it's so fucking bad, I honestly believe the only people posting it are members of that band trying to self-advertise
>>
>>70566837
jordaan literally gives away all his music for free, what the fuck are you talking about retard
>>
>>70566837
https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/jordaan_mason_and_the_horse_museum/divorce_lawyers_i_shaved_my_head/

Guess all 835 people who rated it are part of the group as well...
>>
>>70565073
I posted it on this board all the time and nobody cares, definitely one of my Top 10 albums of all time, but I'm a tranny
>>
I was going to rate all the tracks but they are all 10/10 as it's one of the rare perfect albums

When I need to shorten it for short walks, I usually condense it to:

>Racehorse: Get Married!
>O Jarhead! O Wife!
>_____ is Water
>Wild Dogs: Divorce!
>1990 was a Long Year and We Are All Out of Hot Water Now

That said, it's an album I wouldn't necessarily recommend to others because for me it's one of the only albums that so perfectly captures a lot of the things I've had to go through in life, so a lot of the lyrics have special meaning to me, it's the album I wish I had made
>>
>>70565073
It's a 7/10. A little excessive at times but it's pretty catchy and heartbreaking at a few points
>>
i haven't gone on /mu/ in about a year n i come back and we are still discussing this album.!!
>>
>>70567034
Damn, I thought it was more popular than that, it's a shame so few people actually listen to it, though I guess it's for the best or else the average would go way down from butthurt faggots
>>
TEAR DOWN ALL THE LAUNDRY LINES
GET THE SICKNESS OUT OF ME
>>
>>70567134
Agreed almost except swap ______ is Water for (s)mother and add Carpenter somewhere in the mix
>>
>>70567437
Well if the walk is a little longer, those would probably be the first two I'd throw back in
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.