[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This sounds like out of the dreamcast it's great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

This sounds like out of the dreamcast it's great
>>
File: young thug.jpg (45KB, 650x434px) Image search: [Google]
young thug.jpg
45KB, 650x434px
I think Young Thug is the modern version of King Crimson. His melodies and vocal techniques are very similar to Robert Fripp's guitar. Young Thug uses his voice as an instrument similar to Fripp/Belew. Young Thug is perhaps the most progressive hip hop artist of all time, ergo the most progressive artist of all time period.
>>
Where the fuck do I even obtain king crimsons music like do I HAVE to pirate it
>>
What are some tracks similar to Frame by Frame?
>>
>>70554319
>implying the shit I took earlier today doesn't have more talent than him.
>>
>>70554378
You can always, you know, BUY it. Like people used to do in the old days before Spotify and Youtube.
>>
File: fripp i want to.jpg (389KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fripp i want to.jpg
389KB, 1280x720px
>>70554378
What's that, Anon?
You can buy our tracks in iTunes, don't you forget about it?
>>
File: Folder.jpg (45KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
45KB, 301x300px
Its not even the best King Crimson album though
>>
>>70554693
One of their worst albums. No way it's better than

Red
Larks Tongue
Islands
Discipline
ItCotCK
Wake of Poseidon
>>
>>70556129
Its definitely on par with Islands and Discipline
I will concede that Larks tongue is better overall but I prefer lizard
I don't think Court is really that high in their discog
obviously its great and kc never made a bad album imo but its not on par with any of the early 70s stuff.
Red is special because Starless is KCs magnum opus but its not their best album
>>
>>70554378
I legitimately buy King Crimson albums and stream everything else.

They're extremely talented and don't deserve to be screwed by piratefags. Not that many artists do, but I like to see it as rewarding them for the effort.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.