[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stampede Of The Disco Elephants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: lb.jpg (88KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lb.jpg
88KB, 480x360px
When the fuck is their new album going to get released?

Are they fucking with us?
>>
>>70553780
They should give up and record The Unquestionable Truth Part 2 instead
>>
>>70554916
No. They need to utilize them 90s hits and 90s riffs and bring that shit back.
>>
>>70554927
Yes
>>
>>70553780
Probably never
Fred Durst is almost 50 and graying and Wes doesn't want to be associated with the band anymore
These fucks should've quit in the early 2000s when nu metal died
>>
>>70554994
But now nu-metal's coming back and they're going to be the ushers of the nu-era.
>>
>>70554994
Saw them live, they're still good. Wes not wanting to be associated is old news bro

Also he can use just for men whenever he wants, that's no problem
>>
>>70554927
They already tried to do this with Gold Cobra and the result was not exactly a success

They are old now and try to replicate their old style will sound lame

Wes should take the creative control if they want to do anything interesting
>>
>>70553780
Probably never because I really doubt Limp Bizkit still has fans in 2017
>>
The Chinese Deomcracy of nu-metal
>>
Hopefully never. It'll be garbage anyway.
>>
isn't lil wayne supposed to be on the album? it's gonna be shit
>>
>>70555485
>They already tried to do this with Gold Cobra and the result was not exactly a success
Tried being the key word. If they succeeded, then that's what would be ideal.
>>
>>70554916
>>70554927
>>70554974
>>70554994
>>70555485
>>70555503
>>70555503
>>70555698
>>70555748
>>70557033
If it sounds like the first half of this song it should be good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7r1IctCR_A
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.