[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck rock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

Hip hop, techno, house, IDM and other bleeps and bloop fans unite against the underage wrong generation rockers living in the past flogging the dead horse of shirt boring af rock
>>
File: 56536487222.jpg (29KB, 785x510px) Image search: [Google]
56536487222.jpg
29KB, 785x510px
how about I enjoy what I like and you enjoy what you like?
>>
File: Herbs.jpg (73KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
Herbs.jpg
73KB, 340x255px
>>70553421
I like both genres. Get over yourself.
>>
>>70553440
Remember where you are m8
>>
>>70553421
Please don't lump my electronic music in with hip-hop.
>>
give me your best house
>>
>>70553421
>boring
Yeah because youre lowiq ape and cant comprehend anything complex, and that is coming from someone who doesn't even enjoy rock that much.
>ankh
WE
>>
>>70553473
>4 chord ditties and muh tfwngf lyrics
>complex
>>
>>70553456
Same history
>>
consider the following:

why not listen to both
>>
File: 1463079468279.png (456KB, 447x440px) Image search: [Google]
1463079468279.png
456KB, 447x440px
>>70553421
>tfw like both bleep bloops and rock
>>
>>70553421
EDM and hip hop aren't even music.
>>
Rap is waning. By 2020 you'll be back to second place. If Trump delivers White America will be experiencing a renaissance.
>>
>>70553504
Yeah because rock doesn't have tons of subgenres that are more complex than anything blacks do and even less talking about chords which is almost laughable when your whole music is 4/4.
>>
Afrika Bambaata molests children
>>
>guy literally says words over music someone else made
>>
>>70553616
*multiple pointless meaningless labels
>>
>>70553633
>Ian Watkins laughing.png
>>
>>70553644
Exactly, lowiq apes really can't make a difference between genres and praise any new subtlety in their primitive music.
>>
>implying we won't be all listening to static and the sounds of power fluctuation by 2030
Melody is outdated already, as displayed by the rise of lo-fi
>>
>>70553523
Wrong
>>
>>70553671
Rock came from r&b lmao
>>
>>70553707
>Dude I don't know history of mUSIC LMaoD SMACK THA MOTHERFUCKING LIKE BUTTON NIGGA LMAO BRUH
>>
>>70553736
>/pol/tards in denial

Bless
>>
>>70553782
yeAh you wuz muzikz and shiet my nigga i kno
>>
>>70553421
A spectre is haunting Music — the spectre of funk. All the powers of Music have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Pitchfork and /mu/, metalhead and acid raver, punks and Goths.

Where is the band in opposition that has not been decried as funky by its opponents? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of funk, against the more normie tier bands, as well as against bloopy fagshit?
>>
>>70553782
Preach. mozart be black, brothers be making instruments for 1000 years in the motherland before whitey stole errthang
>>
Rap has reached its logical conclusion already

The only genre with any room left for exploration and improvement is electronic.
>>
>>70553953
And even electronic music is starting to lose it's luster
>>
>>70553953
I think there's still a lot to do with rap and tape music / minimalism.

Experimental vocal styles haven't been explored enough either. Especially rap with elements of somebody like damo suzuki (mumbling, soft, sometimes meaningless). Could end up being something kind of like young thug except made for listening.
>>
>>70553705
Er, what electronic music do you listen to?
>>
>Rock came from R&B

retard
>>
how did this thread turn into a racism thread
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.