[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the best foreign album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: E4c3sCR.jpg (1MB, 1196x1195px) Image search: [Google]
E4c3sCR.jpg
1MB, 1196x1195px
Post the best foreign album
>>
>>70553038
Alright OP you go first
>>
File: rt.jpg (142KB, 1078x1076px) Image search: [Google]
rt.jpg
142KB, 1078x1076px
>>
>>70553038
foreign to which country? You do know that there are people from many different nationalities on 4chan right?
>>
>>
I've watched all of Miyzaki's films and didn't tear up once.
FMA:B is inferior to the original FMA anime in every way possible.
Re:Zero hype and following is ridiculous and Rem and Ram aren't that cute and I don't find them attractive characters.
Naruto ending is as bad as Bleach's.
I've converted to Shintoism and have a makeshift shrine in my closet
Berserk 3D anime is better than the first Golden Age anime.
Anime hasn't been good since Neon Genesis Evangelion, honestly. Remember when it had a story?
I have a collection of ALL the Pocky flavors, every single one
My Hero Academia is just ok but the superpowers are dumb and uninspired.
New Hunter X anime sucks compared to the first one. Midoriya is an uninspiring character and boring.
American music? Pffft. Have you heard of superior bands like Fishmans? The Gerogerigegege? Babymetal? Yeah, I don't even bother with gaijin music anymore. It will never match superior Japanese craftsmanship, or 雅
Attack on Titan I watched only two episodes and quit because it looked dumb.
I enjoyed the Tokyo Ghoul anime more than the manga. Imho the second season is a masterpiece, especially the ending.
Taboo Tattoo and Hitori no Shita have been the most entertaining animes of this season. I consider both to be at least Re:Zero levels of awesome if not better.
Hate me.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 225x224px
>>70553038
>>
File: 1482710340439.jpg (221KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482710340439.jpg
221KB, 1280x960px
>>70553038
>tfw not from america.
>>
>>70553038
Pet Sounds
>>
Howdy, my name is Kenichi Smith.

I’m a 27 year old Japanese Musicjin (music fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and listening to superior American music (Jason Aldean, Leonard Skinner, The Beach Boy)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!
>>
>>70553038
>BLOP
>>
>>70553038
>best foreign album
Best in what regard? Foreign in what regard?
Anyone asking something so stupid does not deserve to listen to my beloved FISHMANS, you degenerate swine,
>>
>>70553137
just one question, how old are you?
>>
File: Crac!.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Crac!.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
これ
>>
>>70553264
This is the best post I've seen on /mu/ in years. Not really an accomplishment since 98% of posts here are
'grimes is art' or
'please recommend Japanese shoegaze because I can't operate google' or
'what do you think of my chart I made which is a copy of the essentials charts I have found on this board?! pls be my friend I'm so lonely'.

... But don't let that take away from your excellent post.
>>
>>70553038
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.