[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Here, There and Everywhere the best song on pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Revolver.jpg (380KB, 1220x1220px) Image search: [Google]
Revolver.jpg
380KB, 1220x1220px
Is Here, There and Everywhere the best song on pic related?
>>
>>70545046
I'd say it's on par with the other best songs on the album (tomorrow never knows, I'm only sleeping, for no one)
>>
hip hip, so hip to be square
>>
>>70545046
Yeah. I can't believe I used to skip it. Once I listened past the 30 second mark I realised it was a flawless piece of music.

It's my second favourite Beatles song overall behind SFF. Runners-up on Revolver include She Said She Said, Taxman and Tomorrow Never Knows. The whole album is fantastic though.
>>
>>70545046
It's my personal favorite track on the record. I love that unconventional folky progression it has, and of course along with the various melodies going in and out, one of my strangely favorite things about the tracks is that weird "pop" noise that comes in around every chorus.
>>
>>70545383
I will agree, also for no one is one my all time favs beatles wise.
>>
The genius of the song is that with limited instrumentation it accomplishes more than almost any other pop song, in only 2 and a half minutes. McCartney was unbelievably economical at his songwriting peak.

Keeping it so simple is the key; that brief moment of finger clicking towards the end could so easily have featured throughout the entire song, but McCartney realised that a little sprinkling would work more effectively. The guitar riff is beautiful but the fact he chose to use it so briefly any otherwise let the vocal harmonies carry the rest of the song was an inspired choice. It's as close to perfect as any love song has gotten in my opinion.
>>
>>70545723
Something is better
>>
>>70545723
This.

Though For No One is my favorite track because it hits deep on a personal level to me.
>>
>>70546639
Hits me deep too, it's almost as if he was inside my head as he wrote that. Every word of it, especially waking up and your first thought being about how she is starting her day carefree and without feeling the need to rush anything. That hits home hard
>>
>>70546693
Yeah, you hit the nail on the head.. I'm gonna be honest and say that I had my music set on shuffle one day and For No One came on and I just lost it. Very powerful track for anyone who can relate.
>>
>>70546716
I had a similar experience when listening to the album on a long train journey once. I finally paid attention to the lyrics and it became an instant fave of mine
>>
>>70545046
It's up there. I'd say it's:

1) Tomorrow Never Knows
2) Here, There and Everywhere
3) She Said She Said
4) I'm Only Sleeping
5) Eleanor Rigby
6) Doctor Robert
7) Love You Too
8) Taxman
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.