[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't people like this album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1fba29eb.jpg (35KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1fba29eb.jpg
35KB, 500x449px
>>
They listen to shit eating critics instead of making their own opinions.
>>
>>70544645
It's too satanic
>>
File: trent-reznor (1).jpg (179KB, 800x413px) Image search: [Google]
trent-reznor (1).jpg
179KB, 800x413px
>>70544645

I enjoy it and actually lost my virginity while listening to it when it was released. First gf was a country music fag who wanted to know that I listened to. Just bought this album with her at HMV and she insisted on listening. She was raring to go by Sunspots.

Thanks, Trent. Your album about overcoming your addictions overcame my vcard and I got to overcome in my gf
>>
>>70544645
they think it's "poppy"
>>
>>70544645
Because it's not that good. It's just "okay" for a Nine Inch Nails release.
>>
>>70544698
this. psycho music for fucknauts who are addicted to demon dick
>>
>>70545050

Yeah, it's stripped down and mostly conforms to the standard rock album. A lot of these people who hate WT to Hesitation marks are usually the same ones who wished Reznor kept pumping endless rehashes of TDS or Fragile, or worse, died by 2000.
>>
Trent makes better music when he has a concept to work with. Which is why Year Zero, despite being released during the time of WT and The Slip, was much better than both.
>>
>>70545160

In WT Reznor anthropomorphized his addictions into a woman, and proceeding to challenge, insult and reject her in every song.

This concept was going to be much more clear by Reznor's own admittance, but then he decided to just write songs, but you can still hear themes of it throughout the album.
>>
>>70544645
I think it's a fun rock album, always loved the synthwork. As a big NIN fan, this is definitely a weak NIN release. However, I like it more than The Slip, Year Zero, and Hesitation Marks so it really isn't that bad of an album.
>>
Sometimes I really enjoy it, but I think it's one of Trent's weaker releases. But I still think it's great. I guess you could say my thoughts on it flip-flop-flip-flop-flip
>>
>>70545047
I like this story
>>
The album still holds a lot of strenght just like other albums, especially towards the end, Beside You In Time is wonderful.

It has some weak spots and every other Post-Fragile release is better.
>>
>>70544645
I do?
I like Year Zero too
>>
>>70544645
because theyre fucking stoopid
>>
>>70547697
the album definitely gets better as it goes. Sunspots, Beside You in Time, and Right Where It Belongs are my favourites on the album
>>
I don't know how you go from making 10/10 spiritual masterpieces like TDS and The Fragile to a bad 2000s emo buttrock masculine ladytron pozzload
>>
Last four tracks are incredible.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.