[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how terrible is your local music scene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

how terrible is your local music scene?
>>
Let me see

>Zurich, Switzerland

I'm not that aware of a local scene. We've got good raves and plenty of metal bands but that's about it. At least Swans visits every year.
>>
just travel to NYC, dummy
>>
>>70531738
>mozart
>led zep live
>after the burial
>maroon 5
op stop being a faggot
>>
>>70531804
>led zeppelin ((((((cover band))))))
>maroon 5 sucks
>>
there is no music scene here. there's a few bars that hire bands but all they want is cover bands.
>>
>>70531738
i live in a small acultural town so it's largely non-existent

there's a pub near my house that has a karaoke night
>>
>>70531804
also you'd think the birthplace and the origin of the term "rock and roll" would have a lot more rock and roll. there's a lot of pussy cover bands and (c)rap "artists".

between now and the end of april the only event i'm really interested in is Explosions in The Sky, which i'm totally fucking going to. other than that the only other artists i'd like to see are Infected Mushroom. that's it all the way until april. that's kind of pathetic for a region with so many venues.

i also see that Mayhem is performing tonight, too bad that it's a dead band that's gone through more members than your mom on a saturday night and at this point it's basically a cover band.
>>
>pass user
>cleveland
>doesn't like Maroon 5
how much more pathetic can you get
>>
I live close enough to London that I can go see anything if I pay a small fortune ;)
>>
>>70532001
you've clearly never been to cleveland or are wise enough to know maroon 5, who objectively suck, are not enough of a reason to drive into _fucking_cleveland_
>>
Tokyo

do not regret moving here one bit
>>
>>70532063
>maroon 5
>bad in literally any way
get fucked nerd
>>
>pass user
>doesn't like Maroon 5
retards aren't allowed to use /mu/
i'm sorry but i have to suggest you to leave
>>
>>70531738
Nonexistent.

It's ok for me though. City's a hot stop for touring bands.
>>
Melbourne
fucking thriving, everybody is a patrician
>>
>>70532077
>drown in nigger semen and have your wallet/car stolen to see a mediocre has-been band
no
>>
>>70532491
only plenbs hate maroon 5 you fucking bigot
>>
i live in Los Angeles
i mean you kinda gotta narrow it down by part of the city but its p much the entertainment capital of the world
>>
>>70532071

Shit, I've been to a few tokyo clubs and they take their DJ culture very seriously. They also fucking love electro-house.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.