[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hahahah what the fuck did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Sieppaad.png (67KB, 477x345px) Image search: [Google]
Sieppaad.png
67KB, 477x345px
hahahah what the fuck did they mean by this?
>>
I was as perplexed as you when I saw the score. Should've been a match made in heaven for p4k. They like PC Music and they like Charlie so what the fuck was that score about? At least Fantano recognized what an awesome EP it was.
>>
They said it was too abrasive or some shit
>>
>p4k get it right for once
>>
>>70531905

They gave that awful Sucker album a score in the high 7s. They never get it right.
>>
>>70531674
they hate pc music what are you talking about?
>>
>>70530222
Yeah I thought the single was pretty good. Perfect crossover of PC music and Charli's pop. Fuckin love the video as well
>>
I actually think that's a good rating cause 4.8 is basically half of 10 and basically only half of the album was any good.

Also why the fuck don't you read the review to find out what they meant by that instead of creating this thread you memer
>>
>>70531946
are you sure m8?
The've written a whole article about them here, I think hate is maybe the wrong word.

http://pitchfork.com/thepitch/485-pc-musics-twisted-electronic-pop-a-users-manual/
>>
>>70531978
did you even read that article not even close to what they are about?
not forgetting all the bad scores they have giving them.

heres another article a year later m8
http://pitchfork.com/thepitch/773-pc-music-hipster-runoff-and-the-year-of-the-internet-hangover/
>>
>>70531978
They've backtracked fully since that article. Panned SOPHIE and pc releases, calling them gimmicky or some shit. Obviously way off the mark. Vroom Vroom was banging and whilst their releases are very hit and miss, the pc crew having come out with some incredible tracks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.