[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this album is so comfy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: a3390257927_10.jpg (129KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a3390257927_10.jpg
129KB, 1200x1200px
this album is so comfy
>>
Yeah Frank's new album was pretty good
>>
>>70519602
I used to listen to c418 allot when I got into aphex twin back when Minecraft was popular. Listen to his albums that aren't vidya related. They're good imo.
>>
>>70521524
are they more ambient electronic?
>>
>>70521560
I haven't listened to his stuff in a long time. But I remember listening to his album72 minutes of fame allot. It's not ambient but more upbeat, almost reminds me of deadmau5. He also did a soundtrack for a game that was never made called Circles which has more of an ambient feel. Deldee specifically is an amazing track especially for falling asleep.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PsjhGGhrjhg

Check out some of his other work too ofc.
>>
Reminds me of the days when the game was vanilla as fuck. Good stuff.
>>
these songs are basically embedded into my soul at this point. they remind me of a more carefree and innocent time.
i don't cry much but this has sometimes brought me close.
>>
>>70521781
I tear up at Sweden.
>>
>>70521781
Hm. I always played with music off, but I'll have to give it a listen I suppose
>>
I know this game has pretty much been a meme for years thanks to the rabid fan base of 12 year olds, but even now playing a game of survival mode with friends is one of my favorite gaming experiences ever. I think the music and atmosphere in general in this game are really something beautiful.
>>
>>70521700
This.
Now a baby zombie will fuck you up if you aren't Prot. 3 Iron.
>>
Minecraft was such a lonely and beautiful game/nongame and then every subsequent update made it into more of a game and also worse.

It was best when it was focused on survival but also had no objective and let you set your own goals.
>>
>>70519602
9/10 album, 9/10 game
>>
>>70521998
Agreed. Playing in the older versions back ~2012ish with my friends is one of my favourite gaming memories. Probably along with Halo 3 custom games and modded CS 1.6 with friends on a LAN server at school.
>>
File: 1432814783930.jpg (177KB, 1024x670px) Image search: [Google]
1432814783930.jpg
177KB, 1024x670px
>>70522237
I'm the furthest thing from a nostalgia-blind hipster but they seriously butchered that game with all the updates. It's kinda deplorable.

It was such a brilliantly simple concept and some of the updates like pistons and redstone were ingenious because they built onto the core concept but weren't weird or contrived, then came the tacky crap like the friggin dragon update and my interest just kinda waned.

Minecraft pre-2012 was one of the best games ever created and it just got to big for its own good I guess.

Oh well at least it's moddable.
>>
>>70523780
Agreed. I've said it 1000 times and i'll say it again, the update they introduced food was the end of minecraft
>>
>>70525700
do you mean hunger?
>>
>>70519602
Should be /mu/ core
>>
>>70519602
I've always preferred volume beta but this one is great, too
>>
>>70523780
Love the new launcher, you can play whichever version you want without hassle.
>>
File: mien craft.png (847KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
mien craft.png
847KB, 1366x768px
>>70519602
BROWN BRICKS
>>
>>70525700
yeah the "adventure update" killed the game
>>
this is indeed some incredible ambient

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpd85y_iTxY

Sparse and beautiful
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.