[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALL I EVER WANTED ALL I EVER NEEDED IS HERE IN MY ARMS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: depeche mode enjoy the silence.jpg (189KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
depeche mode enjoy the silence.jpg
189KB, 720x480px
ALL I EVER WANTED
ALL I EVER NEEDED
IS HERE IN MY ARMS
>>
>>70516622
Depeche Mode is a fantastic fantastic band. Deserve way more recognition and be talked about more on /mu/.

Songs of Faith and Devotion is the best album
>>
WORDS ARE VERY UNNECESSARY
>>
WORDS ARE VERY
UNNECESSARY
>>
THEY CAN ONLY DO HARM
>>
VOWS ARE SPOKEN TO BE BROKEN
>>
>>70516692
Apparently they are one of Autechre's favorite bands too.
>>
>>70516622
black celebration > any other DP album
>>
File: 02.jpg (39KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
39KB, 720x480px
Painful to me
Pierce right through me
>>
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WORLD IN MY EYES
>>
File: dm.jpg (59KB, 490x488px) Image search: [Google]
dm.jpg
59KB, 490x488px
>>70516748
They're releasing a new album in a couple months, won't be as good as their earlier shit but still better than most electronic released today.

They were really really amazing sounding when Alan Wilder was still in the band.
>>
Some Great Reward - Songs of Faith and Devotion is one of the best album streaks ever,
Wilder's composition seriously elevated their music to a level they have struggled to reach since he left.
>>
LETS HAVE A BLACK CELEBRATION
>>
>>70516877
>Wilder's composition seriously elevated their music to a level they have struggled to reach since he left.

Yes

It sounded very layered, complex, and cinematic. Very powerful shit. Now it sounds still good, but it lacks the added element that really made it stand out and be memorable.

Their work from 1984-1993 is like a drug, very addicting, especially Songs of Faith and Devotion. Higher Love is so good to listen to.

Ultra was pretty good too, a step off after Wilder left, but Flood was a good producer.
>>
File: depechemode.png (544KB, 1027x551px) Image search: [Google]
depechemode.png
544KB, 1027x551px
BA CHIWAWA CHU CHU PA PA
BA CHIWAWA CHU CHU PA PA
>>
Black Celebration = Violator > Music For the Masses = Songs of Faith & Devotion > Some Great Reward = Sounds of the Universe = Construction Time Again > A Broken Frame = Playing the Angel > Speak & Spell > Ultra >>>>>>>> Exciter
>>
CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKES A MAN

HATE ANOTHER MAN HELP ME UNDERSTAND
>>
>>70516991
Violator>Songs of Faith and Devotion>Music for the Masses>Ultra=Playing the Angel>Some Great Reward>Delta Machine>Speak and Spell>Sounds of the Universe>Construction Time Again>A Broken Frame>Exciter
>>
>>70516949
Every once in awhile they manage to make a song that comes fairly close to sounding like they used to.

Like on Playing the Angel
>Precious
>I Want It All
>Lillain
All sound pretty close to a logical progression of that old sound.
>>
>>70517125
Delta Machine has it moreso too.

Should be Higher for example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ID39oAUZWU&list=PLKQWmM_vEmiaka91GUSRIgekmDTuRApIH&index=10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5xTUzJIi-o

Secret to the End
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBYaklKDWj0&list=PLKQWmM_vEmiaka91GUSRIgekmDTuRApIH&index=4
>>
>>70517060
no and heres why https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D72fzwqtn9s
>>
>>70517197
Why what? Great song but your point?

Also almost all Depeche Mode albums are great, that's how good they are.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.