[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ covers The Beatles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1484713025164.png (1MB, 904x906px) Image search: [Google]
1484713025164.png
1MB, 904x906px
Making a new thread. Hopefully we can get all ongoing tracks finished soon.
>>
File: 1484727042284.png (145KB, 1788x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1484727042284.png
145KB, 1788x1204px
This is the track situation last time it was updated, I know a few things have probably changed but I'll wait for Hanging Dong to come and update it.
>>
>>70513327
Dude you gotta put "Carry That Weight" on that list.
>>
Are you really intent on getting all of these done? Why don't you just release it?
>>
>>70513327
>no golden slumbers/carry that weight/the end

yikes
>>
>>70514432
it's not just one guy it's a collaboration
>>
>>70513327
if While My Guitar Gently Weeps isn't taken yet, I'm claiming it
>>
The songs I wanted to do have been covered already so I don't know what to do.

Also, why are some songs crossed out in red and others in yellow?
>>
>>70513327
does yellow mean claimed but not submitted?
>>
>M A X W E L L ' S
>S I L V E R
>H A M M E R
>>
>>70517428
Yes, but that list is outdated. I did In My Life and submitted it a few days ago
>>
HTTP://vocaroo.com/i/s1o8VSG41zMj

This is my interpretation of If I Fill.
>>
>>70516497
>Also, why are some songs crossed out in red and others in yellow?

yellow = taken
red =already done and delivered
>>
>>70518049
well I think I'll just do Strawberry Fields Forever, it's been yellow for ages
>>
>>70518123
I think it's still being worked on

The previous thread
https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S70426559
>>
Only just got back from work, will reply to any emails and stuff in the morning as its almost 4am here and Im knackered. It's coming along nicely
>>
B u m p
>>
>>70514655
What? Obviously. Im asking why he's still trying to fill up the page rather than release the complete stuff.
>>
>>70524808
The plan is to get them all done and then we all listen to the finished project together
>>
I'm almost finished with I feel fine. Would anyone like to contribute drums?
>>
Not totally related but this seems like a good place to post it. So I'm already made 2 fan albums from hundreds of demos/bootlegs of theirs but I feel I can do more and better, and I have this neat idea of like an album where you're in the studio hanging out with the lads.

uploadfiles_.io_/_bdbf2 (remove underscores, 4chan says it's spam)

I chopped up some funny banter between the lads during outtakes to make "skits" a la hip hop albums. Here they all are. Man they were funny, it reminds me of when we had a band in high school and would fuck around in my basement. Lennon could have been a comedian.
>>
>>70525438
Do you have links to your fan albums? They sound really interesting, I'd love to hear them.
>>
>>70525704
I'd have to re-up them but I want to renovate them anyway. That's the whole idea of the fan album no? I figure I'll be all finished tomorrow for good. I'll post them then
>>
>>70525741
Sounds good, I'll look forward to em!
>>
Bumping thru the nite
>>
>>70524977
But it doesn't really look like they are all going to get done. There's been like 4 or 5 threads and you don't even have half the songs.
>>
File: Pete-Best-featured.jpg (26KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
Pete-Best-featured.jpg
26KB, 400x381px
>>70526490
These things take time
>>
Bamp
>>
File: 1404572201827.jpg (9KB, 265x177px) Image search: [Google]
1404572201827.jpg
9KB, 265x177px
Here's some good covers for Beatles songs you shit.

https://soundcloud.com/goldsbrosesh
>>
This gonna be good
>>
>>70518123
SFF has been done already
just have to mix vocals and instrumental
>>
SFF is finally finished lads

think it's pretty damn good
>>
>>70526490
>There's been like 4 or 5 threads and you don't even have half the songs.

confirmed for never creating anything worth shit in his life.

shit takes time, and the more it takes, the better because it means people are giving a fuck about it and well get quality shit. you and the other impatient ADD kids should fuck off for a while until the album is done.
>>
sure is slow today
>>
Thinking about doing "I'll Follow the Sun." What's the best way to record it? Can I use vocaroo?
>>
>>70531046
To be fair, The Beatles did record their debut in a day, but you make a good point.
>>
>>70531304
I'd use Audacity if I didn't have access to a DAW
>>
reee
>>
last bump for today
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.