[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Moby's new album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170121-084017.jpg (292KB, 1430x844px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170121-084017.jpg
292KB, 1430x844px
What do you think of Moby's new album?
>>
>>70508592
/tv/ shitposter detected. Thinly veiled political threads work on that board but on here mods delete them.
>>
Mods ban OP please.
>>
>>70508592
What an idiot. Yeah I'll get out of the way. Be careful what you wish for.
>>
I don't think of Moby at all
>>
>>70508592
these systems are failing?
it's really good
not for everyone though
>>
>>70508664
Kek, this. He hasn't been relevant in over a decade. He's one of many artists who should've quit music when the 90s ended.
>>
>>70508644
yeah i'm just such a manly man DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU FUCKING FEMINAZI MOVING A FOOT OR TWO IS THE MOST AGONIZING WORK EVER YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO SUFFER
>>
>>70508920
I don't see women trying to take over plumbing jobs or trying to saying the patriarchy has a hold on trash collectors
>>
>twitter screencap thread

Seriously kill yourself
>>
>>70508592
like I'm going to listen to a man telling me what to do
>>
>>70508954
this
>>
File: whiteness.png (52KB, 612x291px) Image search: [Google]
whiteness.png
52KB, 612x291px
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>70508592
nu-male

>>70509051
probably because any non-whites that openly support trump get shamed and threatened
>>
>>70508592
I didn't even know he was still releasing albums.
>>
>>70509051
women of color hate trump (or at least they're "supposed to"), so they don't sign up for the choir.
>>
>>70508592
White knight ironically unintentionally reveals his sense of superiority over women by being extremely condescending towards them

And also ironically unintentionally admits to feeling they're inferior by implying they need assistance or we need to get out of their way before they can thrive (do men require that?)
>>
>women are our future
"Women are like children"

WE ARE THE WORLLLLLLDDDDDD
>>
>women are the future
>need men to help them

???? my almonds are girating
>>
>>70510103
hey man don't use logic
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
NOOOBODY LISTENS TO TECHNO
>>
>>70510103
>strawmanning this hard

i love mras
>>
>>70510103
>men are powerful
>need women to reproduce

wtf will the liberal hypocrisy never stop
>>
>>70510296
>projection
why don't women start their own lawn service companies???????????
>>
>>70510333
>women protest for equal pay
>women don't protest to be janitors and clean up vomit and shit

sick of this fucking liberal double-standard
>>
>>70510103
Why do women need so much help with everything? They're the majority, they make up most of new college grads, they spend about 70% of the household income, they have thousands of support programs.
>>
>>70509051
>why are there so many white people in a mormon choir

Is this bitch retarded
>>
>>70510360
i clean up for vomit and shit
i don't understand why ppl aren't trying to get the good paying jobs.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.