[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who thinks this is his best album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Am I the only one who thinks this is his best album?
>>
yeah to me its the last album feels 100% kendrick
other albums obviously well orchestrated n shit
but idk it feels diluted to me desu senpai
>>
hiiipower is probably one of his best songs.
>>
Niggers are gey anf dey should die
>>
Obviously you're not the only one, his music is normie as fuck so there are definitely other people with shit taste too
>>
>>70507648
I agree they are gey>>70507648
>>
>>70507650
TPAB wasn't as normie tho
>>
>>70507637
I mean I get it why people like To Pimp A Butterfly. It has some of Kendrick's best tracks yet and I kinda get the message behind it, but I just couldn't dig it.

And imo good kid, m.A.A.d. city didn't feel Kendrick at all.
>>
It's my least favourite of his, but it has a great fucking opener, fuck your ethnicity is underrated. It doesn't surpass Wesley's Theory as an opener however. When I hear Wesley's Theory it feels like I'm sitting in a theatre about to see a musical satire, it introduces most of the dominant themes on TPAB and FlyLo's production is the shit. TPAB has serious topics but overall it is taken way too seriously on here for what it is. If you watch Kendrick's interviews especially his older ones you'll notice that Kendrick has a strong sense of humour and you miss out on it if you only pay attention to the political topics on his albums.
>>
strong nostalgia vibe on this one
>>
I hate the "conscious" stuff on section 80. His other albums have some of that too but not nearly to that cringy extend.

>And imo good kid, m.A.A.d. city didn't feel Kendrick at all.

Stupidest opinion I've heard in a long time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.