[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Musicians /mu/ recommend you that turned out to be good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1482784972151.jpg (172KB, 683x976px) Image search: [Google]
1482784972151.jpg
172KB, 683x976px
pic very related
>>
Modest Mouse, Built to Spill, QOTSA, Melvins.
>>
I've learned about bands like about tess, Midori, Fishmans here in sharethreads. Whatever happened to those anyway?
>>
File: blixa (2).jpg (33KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
blixa (2).jpg
33KB, 480x720px
>>
>>70506956
please keep grimes in the containment threads so i can filter her.
>>
>>70507054
memes
>>
File: th.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
posters who turned out to be faggots

pic very related
>>
>>70506956
It's well established that Grimes is the Mozart of her generation.
>>
>>70508587
Not even in your dreams, loser.
>>
>>70508981
please, I'm asking politely. I just want to forget she exists like the rest of the world outside of /mu/ and tumblr.
>>
>>70509139
>asking politely
>on 4chan
Sorry - no safespace for you

PS: poor b8, m8.
>>
I made out with grimes at a gig in vanc before she was famous lmao
>>
>>70509197
You're rude and your music taste is garbage.
>>
>>70509430
>Calls me
>rude
>Calls my taste in music (which was never quantified)
>garbage
Lol

>>70509371
What gig?
>>
>>70509371
one of the worst lies ive ever heard in my fuckin life.
>>70508587
and yes please. i dont even hate her music, but waifu posting of this little goblin is getting pretty fuckin old
>>
>>70509564
Um not sure it was like 5 years ago. Some local bands one of them was called deer something. She dressed normally at the time and gave a lot of tongue lol
>>
>>70509694
Waifu posting (whether directed at male or female artists) sucks. With that said, it's also inherently subjective what is/isn't waifu posting. Therefore you're just gonna have to suck it up and take it - because this isn't your safespace either.
>>
>>70509824
true, i can deal with it, plus it feels nice to have a reason to call some people faggots. so fuck safespaces
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.