[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about Sunn O)))? Overrated? Underrated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Sunn o))).jpg (100KB, 590x391px) Image search: [Google]
Sunn o))).jpg
100KB, 590x391px
What do you think about Sunn O)))?
Overrated? Underrated?
>>
>>70506829
Think they're great, plus Stephen O'Malley has done some really solid solo stuff.

Personal favorite album is 00 Void
>>
live show is amazing
>>
>>70506829
under

mmto chelsea wolfe
>>
they fucking scare me. Never tried to listen to their music because of that.
>>
>>70506914
>they fucking scare me
how?
>>
>>70506829
I listened to Black One and thought it was aight. Is Monoliths and Dimensions, or whatever it's called, good? I remember reading that it has orchestral instruments, which seems to be more my thing.
>>
pretty boring imho
>>
>>70507049
these black stuff they wear, their beards. Their looks overall. Also the fact that I hate metal music.
>>
>>70507163
here try this. its not metal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD4pSxvgtQM
>>
That Sunn and Boris compilation Altar is a fucking masterpiece
>>
Headache music
>>
>>70507049
What do you mean why? That's the whole aesthetic of their music.
>>
>>70507275
but do you actually become legitimately scared?
>>
>>70507295
Of course not because I'm not a pussy. I understand where that guys coming from tho.
>>
>>70507316
>Of course not because I'm not a pussy
kek. tough guy here. he can listen music and not get shook! i can't imagine real fear coming from just music.
>>
>>70507183
That's also their gayest song.
>>
>>70507368
no that would be that stupid one where they fail at making a cheeky joke about how the walls are shaking and what not
>>
>>70506829
some albums are truly fun and enjoyable, like Monolith & Dimension or Black One. The rest is amazing ambient/background music, I listen to White1 or the collab with Nurse With Wound when I can't sleep and it helps a lot
>>
I saw them, they weren't as loud as I expected
>>
>>70507505
where did you see them? how loud they are really seems to depend on the venue, venue size and if they can get big enough PA bins
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.