[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this /mu/core?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Is this /mu/core?
>>
No it's paedo shit.

Go outside and get a fucking girlfriend you degenerate. What does your mother think of you wasting your life watching sexualized cartoons of 12 year old japanese schoolgirls playing J-rock? She's not proud.
>>
File: 1471252588130.jpg (135KB, 550x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471252588130.jpg
135KB, 550x900px
>>70498993
>Go outside and get a fucking girlfriend you degenerate.
why?

I'm an ugly cunt, you should be grateful I stay indoors
>>
>>70498945
Why do people always ask "Is xyz /mu/core"? Answer the question yourself - is it discussed to the point where it reaches /mu/core charts?
>>
moeshit sucks watch some thinking man's anime

may i suggest mushishi, inuyasha, and beserk?
>>
that show is garbage. you should feel bad if you like it
>>
>>70499064
>inuyasha
>berserk
>berserk anime
>not reading the manga
>>
yui best bitch
this niggas need some tight fuwa fuwa taimu desu shiet
>>
>>70499064
kek I love the manime meme
>>
>>70499031
I know how you feel, I'm an ugly cunt as well. What I would say is that I have no problems with paedophilic activity so long as it's restricted to anime, but overall I think you would be happier to find an ugly girl that would accept you and date her. The only real thing you need is someone like you, hopefully as intelligent. Platonic love exists and is rewarding. Other than that, going out will net you a friend at least, someone to listen to your problems and accept your faults. I don't have that luck, to find someone accepting, but I try to go out anyways. In an ideal world I would be able to spot the meek and suffering and help them on their way, but instead I'm condemned to fits of courage in my quest for a kindred spirit. Wish me luck! I'm not the guy who replied to your originally so sorry if you read all this and wasted your time in preparation for a response, also sorry for the pedantic nature of my writing, I've had a few drinks and get quite pathetic at this point in trying to express my intellect to strangers on an anonymous forum.

As for my music-related contribution, I would like to bring up Neil Young's rejecting in modern Canada. I'm in Canada at the moment and every I have spoken to has called Young a whiner or a bore in one way or another. Is there something I'm missing? He's heartfelt and can produce real art over relatively long periods of time(considering he wrote rock music). Part of why I'm so lonely is because I can't find someone who holds similar artistic values, whether in music or other fields, so it would be helpful to know why Canadians reject the best artist they produced. Thanks
>>
>>70499064
ow the edge
>>
10/10
>>
>>70499554
Definitely a cute
>>
>>70499554
>17 years old
>pedophilic
>>
>>70499554
As a Canadian, I never realized we rejected Neil Young, but I suspect it's because he rejected us first. That said, he is vastly overrated even though I love some of his stuff and not the best artist we produced though he's up there.
>>
That's not even good moe you embryo.
>>
Whick Keion would you "f*ck" /mu/?
>>
>>70500324
yui and mio obviously
>>
>>70498945
yes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.