[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listening to Geidi Primes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Geidi.png (96KB, 300x300px)
Geidi.png
96KB, 300x300px
The last of the Grimes-Saga.

Visions was a 6.
Haflaxia was a 7
Art Angels was an 8.

Which means this most likely will either be a 9 or a 5. We'll see. Putting it on now.
>>
File: bibi.jpg (16KB, 362x241px) Image search: [Google]
bibi.jpg
16KB, 362x241px
>>70497754
>Visions was a 6

literally her only good album.
>>
Well it certainly won't be a 10 :D
>>
>>70497754
there's also that retarded EP
>>
I want you all dead.
>>
>>70497754
GP is more like Halfaxa, so I'm not expecting a rating higher than 7 from you.

>>70497788
All her albums are good, mr. pleb.
>>
>>70497849
grimes sucks dude. Bitch can hardly play the keyboard. I would accuse her of not writing her own music/lyrics, but her music and lyrics both suck so clearly she's doing it all by herself
>>
The first track was surprisingly really good.
(I've noted a lot of her albums have a REALLY good into)

The second track is pretty great too.
Can't fucking stand her voice though (again). The voice on her early albums were terrible.
>>
File: Rosa.png (331KB, 1071x366px) Image search: [Google]
Rosa.png
331KB, 1071x366px
Holy fuck the drum programming on this album just fucking blows Haflaxia and Visions out of the water.

Drums on Rosa and Zoal are fantastic.
>>
>>70497874
>The voice on her early albums were terrible.
You just don't get the appeal of her voice. Yet.

>>70497874
That's bullshit. You could accuse her of anything: 1. you have to prove that 2. it doesn't matter anyway.

Grimes doesn't suck, you suck. Hard.
>>
>>70498008
(OP) I'm guessing you meant to tag me.
Either way so far I'm really liking the album.

The last 1 or 2 tracks aren't very good but other than that it's pretty strong.

Up to Venus (which I don't like.
>>
>>70498213
The last 2 are some of her weirdest songs ever. They're so strange.
>>
There was a 3 dud streak and now I'm up to Shadout. Shadout is actually kinda nice.
>>
Why does no one ever mention her myspace ep
>>
what it be outta 10 for you
>>
>>70498519
Just finished it. It's about a 6 or 7 (leaning more towards 7). Second half of the album was fairly weak.

Rankings:
1. A.A.
2. Halflaxia
3. Geidi
4. Visions.
>>
>>70498563
now listen to Lethe
>>
>>70498448
Too obscure. Lethe it's actually really nice.

OP, listen to Lethe too, it's just 10 min. in total. And Darkbloom EP: only the first 5 songs (under 18 min. in total) are hers.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.