/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: Grimes_-_Visions_album_cover.png (175KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Grimes_-_Visions_album_cover.png
175KB, 300x300px
holy shit
>>
>>70495859
What? Did you realize that Visions is the album of the decade?
>>
>>70496080
lonerism, dark fantasy, pimp a butterfly, to name a few. shoo
>>
>>70496094
Lonerism is awful
>>
>>70495859
It's shit isn't it?
>>
>>70496126
your opinion is nothing to me
>>
>>70495859
It's a 6 at best.
>>
She's the Guided By Voices of synthpop

And I mean that in the worst way imaginable
>>
DELET THIS
>>
>>70495859
fucking dude
>>
>>70496094
>lonerism, dark fantasy, pimp a butterfly, to name a few. shoo
Not even a chance. They're good albums, but far from the emotional impact and sheer uniqueness of Visions.
>>
>>70496175
(You)
>>
>>70496263
What? That's what I honestly thought. It was alright. Nothing special.

Here's my ratings of grimes from my listening threads.
>>
Art Angels is so much better, and more deserving of a "Modern Classic". So far this decade, it's the natural conlusion of Experimental EDM and Synthpop

Visions is decent, but the songs are pretty inconsistent as well. However the highlights on Visions show that Grimes can make some great, unique pop music that deserved to be etched into the legacy of this generation.
>>
>>70496339
>AA higher than Visions
wew

lad
>>
>>70496370
I guess I'm 'being nice to grimes' wrong. I could have rated it lower but those are my honest thoughts.
>>
>>70495859
Fart Angels doesn't get boring as fast as Vishits.
>>
>>70496443
yeah on Art Angels it takes a whole 2 songs lel
>>
>>70496339
Weak ratings tbch, that 6 @ Visions is painful. But they're yours.
>>
what kind of pleb do you have to be to not like Visions
>>
>>70496368
It's funny that most people like Visions and dislike/like much less AA and viceversa. Anyone here that likes both of them almost equally?
>>
>>70496163
You still have shit taste and I don't
>>
>>70496593
I personally think they're more than fair, seeing as in the respective threads for each I admitted when I thought tracks were great and weak. Visions does have some strong tracks. If you want me to go through what I thought I can.
>>
>>70496605
This. People are bragging about not liking Visions, could you believe this? This album is incredibly beautiful from A to Z, what is not to like about it?
>>
>>70496653
As I said, those ratings are yours, they're subjective. I'm not blaming you, I'm just kinda sad about that low rating of Visions. But it doesn't matter anyway.
>>
>>70496636
>Anyone here that likes both of them almost equally?
Right here.

I'd give them both a 5/10
>>
>>70496715
waiting eagerly for all the replies of people respecting your opinion
>>
>>70496697
What do you think of Geidi? I've been thinking about doing a thread for that.

>>70496666
As someone who listened to it, it's vocally her weakest album. I just do NOT like her voice, and some of the backing instrumentation just isn't that interesting at time.

I WILL say though her biggest strength is drum programming. The drum programming on the 3 albums I listened to of hers was, for the most part, absolutely fantastic.
>>
>>70496715
Nice, except that shit rating. Do something about it.
>>
File: 6IDrKOhH.jpg (96KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
6IDrKOhH.jpg
96KB, 1080x720px
>>70496756
Geidi Primes is a sweet mini album (under 32 minutes). It's quite experimental for a debut of a novice in music making (at that time). It's inspired by the Dune universe. I'd give it 8/10 or 9/10, depending on my mood.

>I've been thinking about doing a thread for that.
This album is short, so you could listen to it right now.

>I just do NOT like her voice
I get that. I disliked it too, but it grew on me a lot after many months. It's just a matter of getting used to it. Now I think it's p e r f e c t for her music. If you'll get into her voice I'm pretty sure you could raise the ratings with at least 1 point.
>>
>>70496756
>I WILL say though her biggest strength is drum programming. The drum programming on the 3 albums I listened to of hers was, for the most part, absolutely fantastic.
Yeah, she's really skilled in drum programming. Melodies, too.
>>
>>70496242
Visions is garbage. If you like GRIMES, chances are you're a virgin who has spent over $800 on JList and voted for Hillary Clinton
>>
>>70497082
You got me on the last one at the very least

kys autist
>>
>>70497082
You are garbage with garbage opinions. Go where you belong: >>>/trash/
>>
>>70497110
>fanboys over pop """artist""" pandering to 20 year old tumblrinas
>calling others autistic
log out
>>70497175
I am sure Grimes feels nice and safe knowing she has you to white knight her on chinese cartoon forums!
>>
>>70497268
>strawman
You suck, plebster. Still posting from trash?
>>
>>70497754
>>
>>70496094
>lonerism, dark fantasy, pimp a butterfly
holy fuck how can people like this even exist? i swear the population of this board gets dumber every day
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.