[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he sad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (53KB, 452x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 452x300px
Why was he sad?
>>
>>70494460
He was gay
>>
im sick of this dickheads face
>>
LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH
>>
He wasn't. It was all a fabrication to sell records. Then Courtney murdered him.
>>
He had depression
>>
>>70494460

He's dead, who cares
>>
>>70494671
this

clinical depression compounded by heroin use

it's as simple as having a brain chemical deficiency; the why is literally "his brain malfunctioned and he self-medicated with a drug that depleted his dopamine and made it worse"
>>
the biggest tryhard in music. literally killed himself at 27 to be in le cool rocker club. pathetic
>>
>>70494460
Because he was Hurt Copain ;(
>>
File: IMG_1734.jpg (100KB, 622x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1734.jpg
100KB, 622x800px
>>70494476
>>
>>70494460
He had bipolar disorder, didn't he?
>>
>>70496160
Lithium is used to treat BPD so it'd make sense
>>
i've just now started slipping into depression over the last 2 years

my god it's worse than i could've ever imagined
>>
>>70496644
Hang in there. Try exercising. I know it sounds stupid, but the rush it gives you can kind of get you out of a bad state of mind. And if you can't do that, seriously look into getting help. There is no use in suffering when professionals who went to college studying this can help you.

I know this is just some random comment you'll probably skim over and not think about again, but please consider.
>>
>>70494671
I don't think he had depression.

If he had depression he would never have the motivation to start a fucking band.
>>
>>70495365
The media and everyone who romanticizes his suicide and drug use.
>>
>>70497094
He most likely did, otherwise he wouldn't have killed himself the way he did. The symptoms might have gotten worse with time. His depression also might not have been severe, but when you account for the drug abuse and pressure he was facing, it caused him to kill himself.
>>
>>70496550
bpd is borderline personality disorder

kurt is just a little bitchboy who was upset he got bellyaches so he dropped out of college to do heroin and write shitty pop songs and then he married a basehead who drove him to suicide because of how obnoxious and ugly she was
>>
File: 1438232615001.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1438232615001.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFPuS1o9d0
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.