[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All Caps has the best beat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: folder.jpg (159KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
159KB, 600x600px
All Caps has the best beat
>>
Raid and Americas Most Blunted
>>
I like Supervillain Theme most for beat.
For everything overall, Figaro
>>
The All Caps sample reminds me of a theme song for an old superhero cartoon show

Shadows of Tomorrow is the dankest imo
>>
>>70492596
Accordion.
>>
>>70492596
Raid and Figaro
>>
I was in a souvenir shop in Prague and there was some really shitty rap coming out the speakers, and I eventually realised it was over the All Caps beat
No idea who the rapper was though
>>
>>70492596
This, is why it's a 10/10 album. You could argue for almost any of the tracks having the best beat.
>>
>>70493202
dis
>>
File: PA Empty roads.jpg (223KB, 1280x687px) Image search: [Google]
PA Empty roads.jpg
223KB, 1280x687px
The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
>>
>>70492596
I have been in love with Curls for a while now
>>
>>70493912
Supervillain theme is sooo good, imagine it was longer
>>
Accordion and Bistro
>>
>>70498668
how do you pronounce f#a#infinity
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm7nEJ-8OD0

early Earl rode it pretty well desu
>>
Shadows of Tomorrow and Raid are probably the best, followed closely by America's Most Blunted and Meat Grinder
>>
>MONEY FOLDER
but accordian/figaro too
>>
The mic stab part in Hardcore Hustle always made me uncomfortable tbqh
>>
>>70492596
I want to argue with this opinion but I really can't

The most I can say is that Accordion is a close second
>>
>>70492596
strange ways is best song
>>
>no one's mentioned Fancy Clown
wow
>>
>>70501181
F sharp A sharp Infinity
>>
>>70503604
I'm surprised it took this long to mention Fancy Clown. It's just as good as some of the more popular tracks on the record in my opinion.
>>
>>70503787
Yeah, I wouldn't go so far as to call it the best, which I would probably say is Accordion or Figaro, but it and Eyes are the tracks I listen to by far the most.
>>
File: take me to your leader.jpg (285KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
take me to your leader.jpg
285KB, 1000x1000px
Most tracks on Take Me To Your Leader had better beats than Madvillainy.

Fastlane, Krazy World, Next Levels, and The Fine Print all had better beats than anything on Madvillainy, desu.

Not that Madvillainy isn't incredibly, but, in beats particularly, Take Me To Your Leader outclasses it.
>>
>>70503831
TMTYL suffers from some very weak features
>>
>>70493202
this
>>
What did you guys think of the Madvillainy 2 beats
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.