[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ like Deafheaven?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Deafheaven.jpg (60KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Deafheaven.jpg
60KB, 1200x1200px
Just heard Dream House for the first time, I liked it. Should I listen any other Deafheaven?
>>
/mu/ liked their first album but then decided to hate them when that came out
>>
you should kys yourself nu-male
>>
>>70488683
these are the threads killing this site
if you liked a song from an artist checkout the rest of the discog
use your internet and google

This isn't fashion or book thread where investing a lot of time or money on a purchase is a crucial decisions
kill yourself
>>
Yeah they're good
Why wouldn't you listen to the whole album before making a thread about it though, or at least say what you liked about it.

If you like the whole album check out Alcest too I guess
>>
>>70488683
Yes and yes.

>>70488698
That's because they blew up in popularity and nu male indie faggots suddenly became the biggest part of their fan base

>>70488714
This 100%
>>
>>70488714
lol this
>>
>Does /mu/ like Deafheaven?
No.

>Should I listen any other Deafheaven?
No.
>>
>>70488699
>kys yourself
>>
>>70488683
they're okay, Alcest is much better
>>
>>70488841
lol
>>
>>70489583
no they're not. I listened to Shelter and it wasn't good at all.
>>
>>70488683
nu-male music
>>70488714
/thread
>>
>>70489614
because Sunbather is any better than mediocre shoegaze?
>>
>>70488714

this
>>
>>70489671
Yeah, its a 7/10 and I'd consider that to be above average
>>
They're playing in my city in March. Should I go alone? None of my friends are into this type of music.
>>
>>70489740
I have fun at shows alone personally
>>
>>70489740
def go alone bro. none of my friends are into the range of music i am so i go to shows fairly regularly. just go for the music (obviously) and have a good time
>>
Surely this is ironic? How can people still be posting this thread however many years since it's release? Kill yourself my man
>>
>>70489940
Yeah. I'm getting tired of missing out on shit just because none of my friends are into what I am

I met a girl several months ago who is into everything I am but that didn't work out so...yeah fuck it I guess.
>>
>>70489918
>>70489940

i do this as well unless i have a friend that will go who is really into the band

if i bring someone that doesn't know of the band or care about the band it can bring me down if they're not into it and i'd rather be alone so i can just think about the show and not how they're feeling
>>
Sunbather is very good but you didn't need to make a thread, just listen to it and see for yourself.

>>70488786
>That's because they blew up in popularity and nu male indie faggots suddenly became the biggest part of their fan base
Nu-males are the biggest fanbase of any black metal band, black metal fans just like to pretend they're not manchildren.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.