[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get into Throbbing Gristle? Is it OK to start with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

How can I get into Throbbing Gristle? Is it OK to start with this album? And what is the appeal?
>>
>>70484570
>How can I get into Throbbing Gristle?
Listen to their music

>Is it OK to start with this album?
Start at the beginning, like with any artist

>And what is the appeal?
Listen and find out
>>
>>70484570
Start here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If_VHLSvdWs
>>
>>70484584
This
>>
>>70484584
>>70484600
>Listen and find out
please little bit of clue sir?
>>
>>70484589
ok i'll try this. thx.
>>
Hamburger Lady is the definitive place to start.
>>
>>70486024
its free music
listen to it already you don't need anybody to hold your hand. if you're that aspie about "wasting time"
just go on rym and listen to the highest rated release from them
>>
is Genesis P-Orridge a transgender or just a guy who dress like a female?
>>
>>70486091
transgender but its deeper than that because its some kind of unity with her wife that died
>>
>>70486113
damn...
>>
Is genesis going to make a fuck drumpf album yet? Maybe even get the disembodied voices of balance and sleazy rapping about how shit drumpf is on a bonus track
>>
>>70486170
genesis thinks all politics are shit. long it doesn't fuck up his life
>>
just skip to psychic tv, their first 2 albums are far superior
>>
>>70486507
"Force the Hand of Chance" and "Themes"?
>>
>>70486583
>>70486507
woops forgot about themes, for good reason.
force the hand of chance and dreams less sweet
>>
>>70486596
thanks a lot. I'll check them too.
>>
>>70484631
The appeal is that they sound good and should make you feel some type of way, like all good music
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.