[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want someone with whom i can cuddle while we listen to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: mbvss.jpg (217KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
mbvss.jpg
217KB, 550x550px
I just want someone with whom i can cuddle while we listen to My Bloody Valentine. Is that too hard to ask?? ;___;
>>
>>70472325
you're not going to find them when you're posting on 4chan.
>>
You have to go outside to find those types of people anon
>>
stop being such a fucking tryhard. No girl wants a guy who constantly says "i wish i had a gf boo fucking hoo".
>>
cuddle ur hoover
>>
A girl dropped something today and when I picked it up to hand to her, she turned around with a smile. When she saw how ugly and fat I am, she quickly stopped smiling, took the thing, and left.

I deserve it because I really am disgusting. Listening to music alone is something you get used to.
>>
>>70472325
It's really not hard mate, any Indie girl worth there salt knows them and they're a dime a dozen these days. Chances are you'll find one if you seek one.
>>
>>70472388
top post
>>
>>70472398
stop this. there could've been so many fucking scenarios on why she left. its all in the perspectives.

plus, you're probably not bad at all. just take it easy on your fucking soul once in a while. you seem like you need a friend. i will be your friend, anon. its going to be okay.
>>
Just how fucking sheltered are you

I had this for years. Means nothing. Leave the house some time, you foetus.
>>
>>70472325
LOVELESS
>>
>>70472398
You are overthinking it, anon. Even if that's the case, don't make such a big deal about it.
>>
I fucked so many bitches in college to MBV lol. You missed out OP. Done goofed.
>>
>>70472398
lol wut
>>
>>70472511
No I deserve it. I am not attractive. Recently just got back from a winter break. All I did was sleep and eat for that month and gained over ten lbs. I did it to myself, so I deserve this. No one wants to be my friend anyways because of my weird behavior. I can't control it, but that just shows nature wants me out of the gene pool.
>>
>>70472511
>>70472650
>tfw to intelligent to be this naive
>>
>>70472398
>>>/fa/thinspo
>>>/fit/
Choose one.
>>
>>70472736
If you feel so bad about your lifestyle and behavior, why don't you do something about it?
>>
>>70472736
there are people uglier than you with less perspective who fuck sluts and feel comfortable around people
it can feel incredibly difficult since self-esteem is largely built upon childhood experiences but you can still turn ur life around
>>
File: DavidByrne2.gif (1MB, 300x448px) Image search: [Google]
DavidByrne2.gif
1MB, 300x448px
>>70472876
To be completely honest, I hate myself and I'm too lazy. I always get it into my head, 'yeah I should go for a run, it'll be great,' but never commit. It just feels better and is lower effort to sleep or eat. I guess I should stop complaining since I have caused this all.

Sorry I derailed the thread somewhat. Nobody else to vent to but /mu/.
>>
>>70472964
I feel you anon, but i don't know what to say to you. There must be a reason for that lack of motivation.
>>
File: 0926161230_HDR-1.jpg (611KB, 1677x2981px) Image search: [Google]
0926161230_HDR-1.jpg
611KB, 1677x2981px
>>70472964
Look,i don't want to big you or anything but I was in your same position 4 months ago. I hated myself and I decided to do my best to loose all the weight I had put on. I started at 320 lbs, I am now down to 256 today and I still have a ways to go. I'll post some progress pics for you, this was me when I started
>>
File: LeonardCohen4.jpg (507KB, 2039x1601px) Image search: [Google]
LeonardCohen4.jpg
507KB, 2039x1601px
>>70473016
I probably have depression and anxiety. I really don't want to make claims without proof though since I have never been tested. My mother has depression, my grandmother (father's side) had depression, and my uncle (father's side) was a hoarder and a NEET before the term was around. Funny thing was that my grandmother had such bad mental health that she actually underwent extensive electroshock therapy in the 50's that fucked her up badly. I guess it's just bad genes. Nature has to make it's culling to preserve the health of the herd, and since there is no real struggle for survival, mental health takes out the weak instead.
>>
File: 0119171945-2.jpg (572KB, 1677x2981px) Image search: [Google]
0119171945-2.jpg
572KB, 1677x2981px
>>70473107
This is me today
It may not seem like much but when I really put my mind to it it became easy. When I got down to 270 I realized that I genuinely love running and it was something that I could never do before
>>
>>70473171
Maybe you are using depression and anxiety as an excuse, specially considering that you don't have actual medical proof. In any case, you should seek help, or find a way to get out of that situaciĆ³n, because it's obviously hurting you.
>>
>>70473016
Not the anon you're responding to, but feeling like shit about yourself and not changing your habits is the greatest feeling in the world. It's better than being in shape. It's better than getting laid. It's better than trying since you never have to deal with unexpected failure.

10/10 would recommend
>>
>>70473107
>>70473196
Anon, you are doing great. Keep going :3
>>
>>70473336
It's really fucked how true this is.
>>
>>70473196
>>70473419
Thanks brother
>>
>>70473336
>>70473583
Different anon. I disagree. It feels like shit. You get stuck in this endless cycle of self-pity because you know how shit you are and what you can do to change it. But instead you sit inside and do nothing but listen to music and shitpost.
>>
>>70473824
Just wait a few years until you forget what it feels like to not be depressed. Youll be fine
>>
>>70474108
That's not healthy senpai
>>
>>70472325
me too let's cuddle OP
>>
>>70473196
impressive
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.