[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we improve this shitty board? Can we all permaban all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 10225978_hi.jpg (239KB, 1360x1836px)
10225978_hi.jpg
239KB, 1360x1836px
How can we improve this shitty board? Can we all permaban all the tripfags? I mean just look at this shit >>70467894 I'm about to leave this board because of it. Fuck tripfaggots so much.
>>
File: mr dobalina mr bob dobalina.png (51KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
mr dobalina mr bob dobalina.png
51KB, 600x402px
>>70468055
>>
>>70468055
lol
>>
HAHA DAE LE REJDIOHED???
DAE YEEEEZY XD

MBDTF DA BES EVARRRR *HOLDS UP SPORK*

LE REDPILED MORISSEY XAXXAXA (YOU)
>>
Censoring it would just make it boring and less relevant. This place is notable because of the unfiltered, quick responses. It's that anarchic quality that makes it interesting. Imageboards almost by design engender less thoughtfulness than forums, but in spite of that the feedback tends to be better because amidst the glut of shitty, idiotic responses there are a few good, thoughtful ones, provided with an unfiltered clarity and truth that anonymity allows. You only get this by allowing in as much stuff as possible. Ever used 420chan or the other chans? You'll inevitably completely lose interest in a couple months because they're slow, but they're still image boards and get board-quality responses... it just takes hours or days to get them.
If you start censoring things, this board will slow down, and that will affect its quality way more than just letting it be unfiltered.

I do wish the Grimesfags would fuck off, though.

The thing that's really fucked up this site is that /pol/ and /r9k/ have become mainstream recognized hubs for retarded reactionary right wing youth movements. That bleeds over here and everywhere else

t. been here since '09
>>
Just ignore the tripfags outside of their circlejerk generals.
Don't give em the (You)s.
>>
>>70468055
Hi vestige
>>
>>70468055
I still don't know what the fuck she did, other than the "i'm le more older than you xd" meme. I just see a bunch of bitter virgins giving (you)s to her and that's hella sad 2bh.
>>
>>70468055
filter him
>>
>>70468515
>I do wish the Grimesfags would fuck off, though.
Fuck off! Most Grimes fans are genuinely great people if you don't insult them. Ask them something Grimes related (e.g. rare songs) and they will help you instantly.
>>
>>70468762
/mu/ prefers their cunt fresh and unfettered.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.