[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ even recognize the greatest producer of the 2000s?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: scottstorch.jpg (47KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
scottstorch.jpg
47KB, 768x433px
Does /mu/ even recognize the greatest producer of the 2000s?
>>
ayyyyy anon has a point yall, whether you know it or not
>>
lol piano man
>>
funny to think he used to play keys in the roots
>>
>>70460847
What did this guy even do?
>>
>>70460943
Dude lived more than anyone on /mu/ was ever lived

>Blew $30,000,000
>Did shocking amounts of cocaine
>Banged Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashain, and Lil Kim
>>
>>70460943
practically everything now he just instagrams videos of himself chainsmoking while he plays the keyboard
>>
so there are some real hip hop heads that go on 4chan. thats strange, i mean you might have just googled that but i believe you knew it off the cusp, but damn i didn't know he also hit kim? when she was famous?
>>
>>70461015
Hey man who gives a fuck
Has nothing to do with music, real artists would prefer to actually create music instead of the activities you named
All that counts is the sound and I've never beard him before
Link his best song
>>
>>70461142
were you under a rock for the entire 2000's
scott storch beats reached third world countries so it can't be where you're from
>>
>>70461142
OOOOOOO SHIT you played that well anon, but hip hop at its roots, despite hearin "keep it real" all the time, was dudes talking about how fly they were and how many women they fucked, sorry bruh its the lifestyle
>>
Rich?
>>
He always had a sickly vibe about him
>>
>>70461217
the fuck? fraud ass comment peon dont do it
>>
>>70461156
>scott storch beats reached third world countries so it can't be where you're from

Hahaha
>>
>>70461185
AAAAAIIIIIDDDSSSSSS
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.