[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you trigger a slipknot fan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (35KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 500x400px
How do you trigger a slipknot fan?
>>
>>70457544
>wah they dont play a genre exactly like how my autistic preferences demand wah
>>
>>70457561
Assuming this guy's reaction is genuine, I think we just found out.
>>
tell their mom on them!!!!
>>
Everyone's into shit that sucks. Do something more fulfilling with your life than being a fucking dickhead.
>>
>>70457544
Even Chief Keef is better than SlopNut
>>
>>70457544

confusing maggots with juggalos
>>
Make fun of Paul Grays death
Mention that they got Corey in as a vocalist specifically to become more commercially viable
Remind them that one of their members' entire function in the band is to hit a giant metal keg
Bring up some of the footage which shows fully grown men whining, crying, fighting each other and generally acting like teenagers with chemical imbalances
>>
Don't even try, we're twisted fucking psychopaths with an itch for violence
>>
>>70458477
though not without a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>70458435

Meme aside, their extra percussionists are legitimately one of the best ideas in all of metal history. It wouldn't work in every band (I imagine a metal keg pummeler would just slow down something like Necrophagist) but for something so groove-oriented and mid-paced like this it's a brilliant application of found instruments.

>that feel when a poppy mallcore act is one of the best experimental metal bands
>>
>>70457544
Tell them they suck and they are false metal.
>>
>>70457544
It's honestly easier to piss off a metallica fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwuCPDBTpC4
>>
>>70458435
>Bring up some of the footage which shows fully grown men whining, crying, fighting each other and generally acting like teenagers with chemical imbalances

That describes metalheads in general, though. They basically become niggers when they gather at the concerts.
>>
>>70457544
Tell them "Wait and Bleed" sucks ass and sounds like a fucking emo tune.

Fuck man, Corey's opening vocals on it fucking rapes my ears.
>>
>>70457544
Kek
>>
>>70458123
redpill their mother on them
>>
>>70458631
edgelord reporting in
>>
>>70458123
MOMS GONNA FREAK!!!11
>>
File: 37.jpg (41KB, 480x371px) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
41KB, 480x371px
>>70458631
"Metalhead" here, the equivalent to chimp outs happen at shows pretty often.
>>
Tell them that masks are a gimmick, and that shit about "separating the artist from the art" is a load of bullshit to sell the gimmick.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.