[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: sufjan-stevens.jpg (156KB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
sufjan-stevens.jpg
156KB, 500x587px
This guy made me sympathize with a child rapist and murderer by playing a song.
>>
i don't know if you're supposed to sympathize specifically with gacy. but he is kind of a good example of someone expressing the evil in his heart

wasn't the strange thing about him though was that he was a real good kid growing up and that makes it kind of tragic?

i have no fucking idea
>>
I would pay good money for him to bust a nut on my face hoping that his talent would somehow rub on me.
>>
It's a sad song, certainly, and the song makes me feel sad in a kind of beautiful way that isn't anything like actual sadness. I don't think I feel sad for John Wayne Gacy, though. I think I mostly just feel sad that life is so bizarre and lonely and scary. Something about the human condition, idunno.
>>
>>70448117
I don't need his talent I just want his semen
>>
>>70447837
Just like how Peter Sotos made you sympathize with rapists.
>>
>>70448123
Exactly. It's not supposed to make you sympathize with him, sufjan remembers you about how bad what he did was and how it impacted people more than once.
It's about reflecting about how bizarre everything is and how this guy that made those horrible things it's a human being, less different from your neighbours and from yourself than you like to think.
>>
who likes sufjan more, women or gays?
>>
File: sufjan stevens shirtless.png (1MB, 834x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sufjan stevens shirtless.png
1MB, 834x1024px
>>70448825
this guy no doubt has the ability to get as much pussy as he wants with his music.

that being said, gays like him more. i mean look at this bear
>>
File: sadjan stevens.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sadjan stevens.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>70448976
>>70448159
>ywn have suffy as a qt bf
>ywn have his semen
whats the point in living?
>>
>>70448159
same
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.