[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's The Godfather Pt. III of music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2179.jpg (240KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2179.jpg
240KB, 1000x1500px
What's The Godfather Pt. III of music?
>>
File: folder.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (363KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
363KB, 1500x1500px
>>
>>70446965
Death Grips
>>
>>70447003
90215 is the more appropriate answer
>>
>>70447029
>90215
the album does kinda suck but even the biggest progfag could see how much of a masterpiece owner of a lonely heart is
>>
>>70446965
Rush's last 3 albums
All the winning pieces seem to be place, but somehow not as satisfying.
>>
godfather sucks.
>>
>>70447029
90125 wasn't suppose to be a Yes album at all. And TFTO is far better example because it's a lackluster follow up to CttE and the previous albums just like how The Godfather III is a lackluster follow up to I and II.
>>
File: Pixies-Bossanova.jpg (130KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Pixies-Bossanova.jpg
130KB, 300x300px
>>
>>70446965
The Glowing Man
>>
1) Godfather Part III doesn't suck at all
2) 90215 sucks way less than people act like it does
3) Godfather Part III was not supposed to be a "Godfather" film--it was supposed to be called "The Death of Michael Corleone" and be a sort of companion piece to a two-film narrative arc
4) You're allowed to not like the Godfather, but you're not allowed to not like the Godfather if you can't explain what sets off the war with Sollozzo and why Vito calls a meeting of the five families and how it leads to Michael discovering that Tessio is the traitor

if you don't get that shit, then the movie just went over your head
>>
>>70446965
Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
>>
Lodger is kinda the Godfather III of the berlin trilogy.
>inb4 I don't get it
ive listened to that shit along with most other bowie releases dozens of times. It has its moments, but doesnt come anywhere near the quality/depth of low and heroes. Its less focused, less boundary pushing, and has some really fucking annoying bits
>>
>>70449346
Well I love both Lodger and Godfather 3 and think people don't give them the respect they deserve because the previous two are impossible to top, so I agree with that.
>>
File: second.jpg (271KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
second.jpg
271KB, 1200x1200px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.