[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /mu/ think of paramore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (260KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260KB, 1200x1200px
what does /mu/ think of paramore
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2bhqOIZkLk
>>
no joke ive been addicted to still into you since the song came out
>>
they're a great band I don't care what anyone says
>>
I was friends with some girl who had a really annoying gay friend who would listen to them loudly in his car.

They suck
>>
unironically like them, mainly riot!

i liked the s/t when it came out but kinda wore it out
>>
>>70442343
This. I'm also really looking forward to their next album.
>>
shitty fanbase, but they make great music. hopefully the new album will be as good as s/t was
>>
I would like to fuck the woman
>>
>>70442296
wtf i hate hayley williams now
>>
WHERE IS ALBUM 5
>>
Brand New Eyes > Riot! > the rest
>>
>>70442279
Fuck her. Wolf haley robinson n I grabst that fucken airplane out that faget negga papazin
>>
File: IMG_5287.gif (553KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5287.gif
553KB, 500x280px
https://youtu.be/oyOgcgOQKsc
>>
>>70443126
I don't think they've ever made a bad album
>>
>>70443216
All We Know Is Falling is kinda bland and generic.

It's not bad technically, but it's not exactly great.

They were really young so whatever.

Rest are pretty great.
>>
all the great shit they came up with came from josh farron i think. their latest, self named album isnt bad, but i really think they lost their songwriting dynamics with farron bros gone
>>
>>70443286
All we know has some of their best songs though. Conspiracy, Franklin. My Heart, Brighter, all great songs.
>>
>>70442279
I met her once at their first warped tour. She came walking up(had no idea who she was then) and handed me and my brother a flyer that said to check out her band(this wasn't new at warped so I kind of rolled my eyes) and was really nice about it, and being the edgy RaD0UM!!!11 teen I was at teh time I said " yeah, I'll throw this away for you and walked off laughing while she was still talking to my brother. Got caught in the crowd after MCR, they play two songs of their set, she looks me dead in the eye and flicks me off.
>>
>>70443292

I only listened to a handful of songs from the S/T but none of them grabbed me. I might give the whole thing a try sometime but I feel like it'll be a slog, especially considering it's like what, 17 songs and an hour long?
>>
>>70443337
shit like this is why people think you're an asshole.
>>
>>70443337
>tripfags are cunts
>tripfags go to fucking warped tour
>tripfags think that by sharing stories of cunty things they did in the past and being self-aware about it this somehow absolves them

no surprises here
>>
>>70443442
This was back in the mid thousands when I was just a teenager, fucking everyone went to warped back then.
>>
>>70443337
how does it feel now that she's successful and you're not?
>>
>>70443467
Don't really feel anything really. Just that I wish I wasn't a prick to her but I was just a snotty teenager.
>>
>>70443337
Lying on the internet is fun.
>>
>>70443373
It's actually pretty great as a whole, the pacing is pretty good.

Those interludes are so great.
>>
>>70443337
how was MCR?
>>
>>70443543
Alright, they came out in these police uniforms covered in fake blood.
>>
>>70443513
You also wouldn't belive I unknowingly was talking to sonny moore the year after. Just thought he was some random scene kid.
>>
>>70443373
yeah I agree. I mean, the whole concept of the band what it used to be and their musical dynamic was all about catchy, up beat pop-rock songs with driven guitars and Hayleys vocals. The S/T isnt really bad as a whole, but I can't help but feel the whole thing missing some kind of direction. Sure there are some great songs like Future with some new stuff going on and the interludes, but man. Maybe its just that there's so much stuff, so many songs and there's no longer those kind of melodies anymore that I love.

Anyway, I'm eager to wait what's yet to come from Hayley.
>>
>>70443576
Black Parade era or Three Cheers?
>>
>>70443675
if anything i hope they venture into more territory like they did with the song 'Future', it's literally a post rock song. also I heard one of the farraro bros recorded drums for the new album
>>
>>70443706
Three cheers, the summer it was released.
>>
>>70442461
I would like to fuck the man
>>
>>70442279
They peaked at Riot
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.