[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes Halo*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: PT - Deadwing.jpg (248KB, 931x919px) Image search: [Google]
PT - Deadwing.jpg
248KB, 931x919px
*deletes Halo*
>>
I've downloaded Porcupine Tree's discography twice. The first time I deleted it all as soon as I got to Deadwing
>>
>>70441693
Halo is a jam tho, that fuckin bassline. I guess the lyrics are a bit r/atheism tier but idc

I'd delete Shallow first tbqh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_aXs4O9JoQ

Live version is pretty gr8 imo
>>
>>70441693
Halo is such a good song that I just put it on because of this thread

Imagine being American and having to believe in le magic sky man, what a fucking life kek
>>
>not Open car
>>
>>70441693
Halo is a cool guy
>>
>>70441716
well that was dumb
>>
>having to believe in le magic sky man
are you baiting or just euphoric?
>>
>>70441724
>I guess the lyrics are a bit r/atheism tier but idc
How is it possible to pay attention to lyrics AND like Steven Wilsons music?
These things are mutually exclusive, my dude
>>
>>70442873
by only paying attention to them on albums from in absentia and back, with the exception of "i drive the hearse"
>>
>>70441724
they're both shitty nĂ¼ metal tracks, open car is also awful, and the coldplay rip-off lazarus. Other than that the album is good
>>
>>70443118
Lazarus is great dude
>>
>>70442873
You're the guy who made this thread, aren't you?
>>70432104
>>
>>70443118
you're a faggot and people like you are the reason why SW is now writing garbage king crimson wank-off albums, because he realised there's more money in chasing that market than actually playing to his pop songwriting strengths
>>
>>70443162
Wrong, my favourite PT albums are Signify, Lightbulb Sun and Stupid Dream. I'm not a fan of his solo stuff, Insurgentes was good though and I enjoyed parts of Grace for Drowning
>>
>>70443162
>garbage king crimson walk-off albums
I should just stop right here, but I'm going to indulge you. His lyrics might not be on the level of those of Bob Dylan, but should he just sing about hoes and booties?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.