[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: You hear it, you lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

>I'LL COME RUNNING TO TIE YOUR SHOE
>>
>A CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE
>>
DU
>>
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT
WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
>>
DEARLY BELOVED
>>
>WE DON'T WANT NO DEVILS IN THE HOUSE
>>
>>70439307
>he posts the album cover
>>
'SCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY
>>
I'D APAAAWLAHGIZE FUR BLEE-DING ON YOUR SHIRT
>>
>>70439149
lost at the op because I just listened to that Eno's album
anyway...
CONFUSION WILL BE MY EPITAPH
>>
UNDEAD UNDEAD UNDEAD
>>
>I've been waiting for a guy to come and take me by the hand
>these sensations make me feel the pleasure of another man
>>
>I'M SO GLAD YOU CAME

>AND SO GLAD YOU REMEMBER
>>
Are you for sale? Does "fuck you" sound simple enough? That was the only part that turned me on. But he was candy all over.

Come on down to the store
You can buy some more more more
>>
>>70439635
>I've been waiting for a guild to come and take me by the hand
>These sensations make me feel the pleasures of a normal man
>>
HEAD LIKE A HOLE, BLACK AS YOUR SOUL

lost to op...
>>
>>70439307
I like Green Day as well.
>>
>>70439635
These aren't the lyrics you fucking faggot
>>
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
GUILLOTINEEEEEE
YUH
>>
>>70441384
the kinks?
>>
File: Isaac.jpg (106KB, 658x647px) Image search: [Google]
Isaac.jpg
106KB, 658x647px
WELL
>>
>>70439807
*guide
>>
ONCE THERE WERE MOUNTAINS ON MOUNTAINS AND ONCE THERE WERE SUN BIRDS TO SOAR WITH AND ONCE I COULD NEVER BE DOWN
>>
>>70439149
Around the world, around the world.
>>
ARABIAAAA (secret secret)

>>70439215
>>70439586
lost
>>
BANG GOES ANOTHER KANGA ON THE BONNET OF THE VAN
>>
File: aaa.png (2KB, 227x119px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
2KB, 227x119px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
AND IN THE EYES OF THE JACKAL I SAY KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BOOM
>>
SOMEBODY ONE TOLD ME THE WOOOOORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME

I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHEEE-EEED
>>
It was Coney Island, they called Coney Island the playground of the world
There was no place like it, in the whole world, like Coney Island when I was a youngster
No place in the world like it, and it was so fabulous. Now it's shrunk down to almost nothing...you see
And, uh, I still remember in my mind how things used to be, and...uh, you know, I feel very bad
But people from all over the world came here...from all over the world...it was the playground they called it the playground of the world...over here
Anyways, you see, I...uh...you know...I even got, when I was very small, I even got lost at Coney Island, but they found me...on the...on the beach
And we used to sleep on the beach here, sleep overnight..they don't do that anymore. Things changed...you see
They don't sleep anymore on the beach
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.