[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AND THE PEOPLE BOWED AND PRAYED TO THE NEON GOD THEY MADE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: disturbed.jpg (82KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
disturbed.jpg
82KB, 1920x1080px
AND THE PEOPLE BOWED AND PRAYED
TO THE NEON GOD THEY MADE
>>
>>70428612
i used to like this until fantano said it was bad so now i dont like it
>>
>>70428627
story of my life
>>
>>70428627
It doesnt matter what fat caillou said

the cover is awful
>>
>>70428612
S&G are GOAT
>>
>>70428627
This was in cringe threads way before fantano's worst songs list.
>>
honestly, what's wrong with it? david draiman has a great voice that really suits the lyrics. the instrumentation has just the right amount of emotion and drama to make it work. it's way better than that dusty original by those cheesy choirboys
>>
>>70428736
fuck off nigger
>>
>>70428763
mu is a board of tolerance.
>>
Distubed is shit but this cover was really good, I don't care if filthy normies like it and I care even less about what fat Caillou says
>>
>>70428612
The cover was amazing, Fantano's fault with it was just a tunnelvisioned critique from someone that knows music

Yes it's different than the traditional song, that's what makes it interesting. It's profoundly beautiful because it captures that same melancholy but does it while being loud

Also Disturbed isn't even a bad band it's just associated with edgy middle schoolers like Tool. Or that's the vacuous opinion parroted by nu-males that want to sound like they know music culture
>>
>>70428736
Almost had me until the last part famalam
>>
File: 1484563238169.jpg (147KB, 1280x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1484563238169.jpg
147KB, 1280x1040px
>>70428939
>>
>>70428985
Thank you for that funny, interesting and valuable contribution.

If only we had more posts like this maybe /mu/ wouldn't be completely useless as a platform of discussion.
>>
>>70428939
I understand where you're coming from but there's a cheesy-ness to the cover that's hard to put into words, maybe it's the whole middle school edge thing like you said but it feels very strange.
Maybe it's the orchestra sound that sounds out of place but the cover rubs a lot of people the wrong way.
>>
>>70428612

NO MOMMY NO
>>
>>70429009

What you're wanting is valid criticism for why it's wrong to consume feces at a dinner table in a casual dining restaurant
>>
Daily reminder that this is from the same album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jct3HKRYU2A
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.