[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

literally what the fuck happened from here and onward?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: July 6 1992.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
July 6 1992.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
literally what the fuck happened from here and onward?
>>
>>70426073
Children
>>
>>70426713

there was only 1 year since RIP, is that literally it?
>>
>implying Youthanasia and Cryptic Writings were bad

Everyone knows they tanked with Risk
>>
>>70427461

theres literally atleast 3 slow ass balads in OP and the 2nd half of the album has a bunch of dad-rock-tier tempos and riffs
>>
Thrash was finished, man. Grunge was the only way to stay on the charts.
>>
>>70427520
>hating on Countdown to Extinction

You're not my friend.
>>
It's simple Mustaine wanted to sell more albums so he dumbed down his music
>>
>>70427520
>High Speed Dirt
>dad rock
literally what the fuck
>>
Risk was garbage and Cryptic Writings was not very good. Youthanasia was radio rock and meh at best.

I think everything else up until the abortion that was Super Collider has at least half an album worth of decent tracks. It's not all pinnacle of thrash like RIP and PS were, but it's not bad either.

World needs a hero is definitely worth a listen at the very least. 13 is skippable, Dystopia is surprisingly decent.
>>
>>70428607
>World needs a hero is definitely worth a listen at the very least.

Fuck off. I'd say that album is even worse than Risk.
>>
>>70428672
Well then you're a faggot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.