[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about this album? Currently listening to this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

How do you feel about this album?
Currently listening to this for the first time, it's nice so far.
What are albums you feel you've missed out on?
>>
I fucking love it. I feel as if I missed out on Kendrick for way too long. I just listened to GKMC fully in December. I ended up listening to only it and TPAB for all of the rest of that month.
>>
>>70425444
as whole its not that good. has some good songs and has some really poor songs
>>
>>70425495
Which are the bad songs? What's bad about them?
>>
>>70425551
>Good
let it happen
the moment
eventually
the less i know
past life
new person
nangs

>bad
everything else
the other two interludes should have been scraped they add nothing to the album
rest of the album suffers from really piss poor lyricism combined with bad production choices
the synth lead that starts on love/paranoia gets discarded for this bad followup that makes me puzzle my head
also the drumming on this album takes a hit compared 2 lonerism

the other
>>
Beautiful album and better than Lonerism, but pretty top-heavy. Let It Happen, The Moment, and Nangs are all excellent.
>>
>>70425639
>bad
>everything else
not that anon but, yes i'm changing, disciples and love/paranoia are my fav songs from that album
>>
>>70425867
good for you :)
i got sick of those songs around my 24th replay
>>
>>70425444
it's horrendous. I used to enjoy lonerism every now and again, but this is banal trash
>>
File: Ivemadeaterriblememe.png (142KB, 537x416px) Image search: [Google]
Ivemadeaterriblememe.png
142KB, 537x416px
>>70425444
>CURRENTly
>trips

someone stop this madman
>>
>>70425929
Disciples is so fucking clearly the best song on that record...
>>
File: 1484440831722.jpg (157KB, 425x291px) Image search: [Google]
1484440831722.jpg
157KB, 425x291px
>>70426045
>1:49
>best
>psych
no
but glad you like it. maybe if he fleshed it out and replaced it for yes i'm changing i'd agree

THEY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>70426115
>psych

Lol this is a pop record, and that's the best pop song. Short, sweet, perfect.
>>
>>70426166
psych pop
but no I strongly disagree. but again glad you like it :)
>>
>>70426188
Op here
I liked it
>>
>>70425476
I admire your reading comprehension abilities, if this isn't b8.

>>70425444
Ummm it's OK. There doesn't seem to be much wrong with the songwriting, I just don't like the shift from babby's first psych rock to babby's first indie pop. Also Nangs, while an excellent build up track, doesn't actually lead into the next track all that well.

The album cover is really nice, I'll grant him that.
>>
>>70426188
Weird opinion man, it's literally the only genuinely good track on the record and probably one of my fave little tunes this decade.

I feel like you don't really get what Kev is about if you can't into that one, but that's just me :)
>>
>>70425444
good, but their worst album
>>
File: zza.jpg (67KB, 851x195px) Image search: [Google]
zza.jpg
67KB, 851x195px
>>70426428
no i get what he was trying to do and still think he executed it poorly :(
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.