[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name genres more influential than Krautrock.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: can.jpg (173KB, 590x568px) Image search: [Google]
can.jpg
173KB, 590x568px
Name genres more influential than Krautrock.
>>
rockabilly
>>
folk
>>
jazz
>>
blues
>>
baroque
>>
gregorian chant
>>
>>70425237
hip hop
>>
Savage bongos
>>
>>70425298
Y
>>70425332
N
>>70425338
Y, considering its influence on krautrock
>>70425343
Y
>>70425372
Y
>>70425411
N
>>70425453
N
>>
>>70425469

Not that guy, this is my first post ITT. Hip Hop is objectively a more influential genre than krautrock. If you cannot see this for yourself then there is no point in arguing the fact.
>>
baroque music
>>
>>70425522
>Hip Hop is objectively a more influential genre than krautrock

Not yet.

If you cannot see this for yourself then there is no point in arguing the fact.

I'm not even considering krautrock influential in this regard. Please let the zeitgeist of your tangible existence fade before making such grandiose claims.
>>
80s hair metal
>>
>>70426089

Going into the historical moment of krautrock and comparing it with today's culture in a dispassionate fashion readily proves the case. Krautrock was a variation on the theme of progressive rock generally (and not even the first strain of such), and even tangential references to the importance of, say, Kraftwerk to hip hop, and being of a piece with early pieces, only strengthen my case, and not yours.

central words of this minimal thread are "krautrock" and "influential". You take care to disclaim a certain level of influence of krautrock, which seems to be you abdicating your case somewhat. What version do you mean? To what posts do you refer? Please explicate what ways in which krautrock is not influential, so as to weaken your own argument, and strengthen mine.
>>
tribal
>>
New jack swing
>>
Electro-disco
>>
Why is this thread so fucking pretentious. See [>>70426595]
>>
post punk
>>
>>70425237
Post-avant-jazzcore
>>
>>70426661

the OP seems to want to say that krautrock is a terribly important genre, or offshot, of modern popular music. It's nice but it isn't /that/ important.

I mean for God's sake the OP posted fucking Tago Mago of all things in connection with his assertion. This ought to let you know how serious he is, the depth of his knowledge.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.