[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ever came of Gira's rape accusations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

What ever came of Gira's rape accusations?
>>
It was pretty apparent that the woman who accused him was just crazy and wanted to get back at him for not accepting her advances.
>>
>>70424888
nothing did,
>>
some other band said larkin had accused their frontman of raping her a couple of years ago, she deleted her initial fb posts later on down the line

the worst thing to come out of it was tmt tastelessly referenced it in their TGM review
i mean, even p4k didn't stop that low (or so blatantly, i should say)
>>
Nothing, which probably means it was made up.
>>
>>70424888
I mean gira came during it so I guess only him
>>
Pretty sure she just completely dropped it
poor Gira
>>
>>70425036
nah
his attendance for his shows was lower. + don't forget that mtv article on him
>>
>>70424888
just look at his face dude has raped like 20 people at least
>>
>>70425071
the show i went to sold out months in advance
swans had played there every 2 years since 2010 and never sold it out before either
>>
File: IMGONNAMAKEYOUASTAR.png (480KB, 550x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMGONNAMAKEYOUASTAR.png
480KB, 550x636px
Didn't Gira actually admit he drunkenly tried to have sex with her, but stopped before his peepee went in? Not rape, but I'm surprised no one really cared when he admitted that.
>>
>>70425101
http://www.mtv.com/news/2941144/swans-2/

>>70425184
yeah which was poor on his part of admitting.
>>
If that hoe was pretty, she prolly could've gotten a good case but that hoe was ugly so Gira got away with raping a slave.
>>
It doesn't matter what actually happened, if she felt she was raped... she was raped. How hard is it to understand?
>>
>>70425036
>even p4k didn't stop that low (or so blatantly, i should say)
Yeah...about that...

>>70425184
I admire his honesty though. Not entirely sure whether it was as close as him just about to put it in, but yeah. Despite this he had his current wife, former wife, and other bands come to his defense.
>>
File: lonesomecrowdedshig.jpg (115KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
lonesomecrowdedshig.jpg
115KB, 680x680px
>>70425596
>>
he legit raped her but he has too much power in the scene for anything to come if it, as well as his being a cishet white man. guarantee if he were trans he'd have a ruined career
>>
>>70425231
Jesus christ, do they need to bring up Bowie banging an underaged groupie in every one of these "thinkpieces"? Every rock star did that shit back then, and as far as Bowie goes that's the only known instance of it happening.
Sorry to go off topic it just seriously irks me that this information was known for years but people only talked about it after he was dead.
>>
>>70425596
I feel like you're raping me now, see ya in court
>>
>>70425596
(you)
>>
>>70425596
If I feel like somebody stabbed me in the stomach was I actually stabbed in the stomach?
>>
>>70424888
Trips
>>
>>70425596
Good b8 m8
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.