[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the meaning behind this album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

what is the meaning behind this album
>>
Dude he dead lmao
>>
man is a pretty cool guy. Eh pays yr reispects and doesn't craven anything
>>
>>70422404
you can only understand it if you fall off your house and die
>>
it's mostly about death.

they even turned an 80s sitcom theme song into this monolithic song that fit the theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztdatfUEW94
>>
werent they pedos
>>
Was it suicide?
>>
>>70422562
pretty sure they were just gay
>>
Do you think John knew he was going to die lads? I mean he had been an alcoholic for nearly two decades at that point
>>
>>70422580
No he was just drunk.

>>70422602
Yeah probably.

Anyways my theory has always been that Sleazy died from AIDS. I have no real basis for this. It's just a hunch I have.
>>
>>70422642
The effects of AIDS are startling obvious on a person, such as serve weight loss and pale skin

Sleazy, bless him, was pretty podgy when he died.

I think he just had a heart attack in his sleep and died. All the drug use through out the years probably didn't help though, 55 is fucking young to die
>>
>>70422844
>I think he just had a heart attack in his sleep and died.
how does that work? isnt your heart rate at your lowest while sleeping?
>>
>>70422909
Doctors verdict was a very spooky nightmare
>>
>>70422909
Doesn't necessarily need to be a heart attack, a brain aneurysm or congestive heart failure would do the trick
>>
>>70422909
heart attacks don't always have to involve an accelerated heart rate

might've had major blockages in his arteries. which given his physique, i would put money on.
>>
File: coil001-1.jpg (39KB, 750x643px) Image search: [Google]
coil001-1.jpg
39KB, 750x643px
Do you think they were really soulmates? I wonder how much sleazy missed balance
>>
>>70423018
I think so, considering how handsome Balance was and how plain Pete was
>>
>>70423018
god DAMN balance was hot
>>
>>70423073
balance was the perfect industrial gay qt
>>
>>70423018
>ywn cuddle john balance and tell him everything's gonna be okay
>only to have him wake up and start drinking
Why live bros?
>>
>>70423018
He does come of a bit stand-offish in some interviews after his death, but if you basically looked after someone for 20 years you'd probably feel the same, he saw the very best and worst of him.

I think he did still miss him a lot though, and they did care for each other. They were more soul mates than lovers, I reckon
>>
>>70422562
>>70422601
one in the same
>>
>>70423178
this honestly hurt my heart a little really. True love hurts.
>>
>what is the meaning behind this album

humanity is disgusting and base when you're a vomit-gurgling gay buttfucker who whacks off to children and smokes crack
>>
a lot of it is about AIDS and the horror of watching your friends die from it
>>
>>70423327
lmfao
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 524x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 524x361px
>"and next up will be our ibizia beat record!"
>>
>>70422404
It's about the inherent primitive nature of men
>>
>>70423458
> tfw no pure industrial punk bf
>>
It's about the struggle between the divine ethereal and the animalistic fallen nature of man
>>
>>70422404
He's a dead pedophile with GRIDS
>>
>>70423597
no
>>
>>70423476
>>70423532

only relatively right answers in this thread.

rip coil
>>
THERE'S A MAN LYING DOWN IN A GRAVE SOMEWHERE
>>
>>70422404
Is that the guy from the shitty Godzilla NES crappypasta
>>
I know Nature is a Language is on The New Backwards and not Ape of Naples but why did they use lyrics from Ask by The Smiths for that song? What's the significance?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.