[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest thoughts on the man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 5565610.jpg (21KB, 300x421px) Image search: [Google]
5565610.jpg
21KB, 300x421px
Honest thoughts on the man?
>>
DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE
>>
rapist
>>
his country album's lit af
>>
>>70421845
tiny
i
n
y
>>
>>70421845
His music is pretty worthless, and I don't think I'm alone in saying so.
I get that people like him for being the most extreme stage performer and everything but I don't really get it myself.
Seems like he was just an extremely damaged individual. All a bit sad really.
>>
>>70421845
American Hero. A genius and a true artist who exposed Bourgeoisie hypocrisy. Real Rock'n'Roll died with GG. What Deleuze and Guattari would call a true Body without Organs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALGGreM9d7E
>>
He got bullied in his last video on earth
>>
>>70421845
hes a pretty cool guy i guess
>>
he can eat shit and die
>>
>>70421845
I like a lot of his music, and even though he was not such a great guy I'm glad there was a performer like him. Someone who unapologetically does what ever they want is interesting especially as an artist.
>>
>>70425627
tfw he literally ate shit and died as well
>>
he has a micropenis
>>
>>70421845
HACK
>>
>>70425941
>>
File: GG ALlIN yearbooks.jpg (21KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
GG ALlIN yearbooks.jpg
21KB, 403x403px
i think his music is an excellent commentary on untreated mental illness. it is also an excellent example of true anti-establishment punk. finally, the music is so fraught with pain i would call his music true "blues".
>>
>>70421845
the leader we deserve
>>
>>70421845
His work with the Jabbers is better pop punk than any bowel movement Green Day made in their entire career.

His later work is pretty solid scuzz punk too.
>>
>>70421845

ODed like some phony rockstar instead of following through with killing his fans/himself on stage
>>
>>70426973
You could say the same about Glen Benton, except in Benton's case, he was too much of a pussy to even die from an OD.
>>
In an alternative universe GG Allin covered Hurt and Johnny Cash didn't
>>
>>70421845
> In his second year of high school, GG Allin began attending school cross-dressed

Reminder that GG Allin was trans and it's problematic to erase the role his trans identity played in his art
>>
>>70427167

GG Allin, Genises P Orridge, Macintosh Plus.

All good examples of Trans musicians and what it means to be transsexual
>>
>>70427238
GP-O really took the transsexual body modification to a whole different level than GG and Mac, but then his wife croaked, thus ruining the whole purpose of his transformation.

Shit's brutal.
>>
>>70427288
i know i feel badly for gen, but at least s/he continued trans/formation even in the absence of lady jaye.
>>
>>70421860
The Spits did it better.
>>
>>70421860
CH CH CH CH CH CH CH CH CHATTER CHATTER CHATTER CH CH CH CH CH CH CH CH CHATTER CHATTER CHATTER CH CH CH CH CH CH CH CH CHATTER CHATTER CHATTER CH CH CH CH CH CH CH CH CHATTER CHATTER CHATTER CH CH CH CH CH CH CH CH CHATTER CHATTER CHATTER CH CH CH CH CH CH CH CH CHATTER CHATTER CHATTER
>>
Most of his music actually really good.
>>
File: MI0001801084.jpg (306KB, 1080x1075px) Image search: [Google]
MI0001801084.jpg
306KB, 1080x1075px
>>70426931
>His later work is pretty solid scuzz punk too.
this album slays
>>
>>70427167

this is sarcasm right?
>>
>>70424084
but like, so many musicians do that without sexually assaulting people tbhfam
>>
File: 1484663313843.png (144KB, 395x396px) Image search: [Google]
1484663313843.png
144KB, 395x396px
>>70428444
>but like,
>>
>>70428864

lol
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.