[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I start posting full music albums on youtube for poorfags?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
Should I start posting full music albums on youtube for poorfags?
>>
No, do it by the individual track listing

That's how I got into downloading music in the first place. Youtube to mP3, one track at a time, then organise info in iTunes. Add the album cover, bam, done
>>
>>70418962
No, if you do it, do it by full albums imo
>>
They'll either get auto-detected or flagged for copyright eventually.

I've uploaded a few bootlegs just fine though.
>>
>>70418962
Good idea, I don't do a lot of downloading myself so I'm not sure what poorfags find convenient.
>>
Make sure to leave it on unlisted and just share the link here.
>>
if poorfags are too stupid to torrent or slsk then let 'em rot.
>>
>>70419281
I'm wiling to do that if /mu/ starts a poorfag general
>>
>>70418962
>That's how I got into downloading music in the first place. Youtube to mP3, one track at a time, then organise info in iTunes. Add the album cover, bam, done
wow that is a terrible way to download music. I guess if you listen to trash, you don't care about audio quality, so whatever...
>>
>>70419286
I'm posting mostly bandcampshit that doesn't have the attention to get a torrent or a popular mirror
>>
Funny you should post this. I just had 22, A Million deleted from my channel by cucktube @ +180,000 views
>>
>>70420278
I think that's the worst part, if your videos get popular they WILL get some kind of flack.
>>
>>70420278
>>70420418
Aww! Poor you! You. Who have never created anything original in your life. Whose "education" was paid for by us, the productive taxpayers (who have created original things, including myself). You steal an artists hard work and make it available for free

*****WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION*****

And then you cry bitch tears because YouTube took your video down. I don't feel sorry for you. I feel happy emotions. I feel happy that YouTube did the right thing and protected that artists rights and original creation. In fact I'm going to send an email to YouTube right now thanking them for what they've done.
>>
>>70420633
???

I didn't go to college you shitlord. I'm working on making music myself, however, I won't get buttmad when people torrent/upload it to youtube due to the fact that I don't expect people to pay. Anybody who does get buttmad over people torrenting and uploading without permission takes themselves way too seriously.
>>
music quality on youtube is awful, it all gets converted to like 192 kbps, just upload to mega and go to sharethreads on /mu/ to share your tunes please
>>
>>70420633
Why are you so offended that I just want to upload some things for a few poorfags? I'm not profiting from it, I just want to share it.
>>
>>70420930
Haven't seen a sharethread in a while, but I'll do that.
>>
>>70420031
audio quality is way overrated
>>
>>70420633
property is a silly concept in the first place
>>
>>70421146
they are up constantly, search the catalog. and if you dont see one, copy and paste the copy pasta in the past sharethreads and make your own
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.