[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got a pair of M50x's. What should I listen to on them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (18KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 203x248px
I just got a pair of M50x's.
What should I listen to on them?
>>
music
>>
Black metal

or cuban music or something
>>
>>70417326
sine wave sweeps
>>
These things are too bassy, so don't listen to anything with thumping bass.
>>
>>70417326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsyCqE8kb_I
>>
>>70417326
Fart tracks on utube.
>>
>>70417326
you should return them and buy DT770s or HD 598Cs depending on your preference, if you need closed back. m50xs are shit tier headphones
>>
Something with absolutely no soundstage what-so-ever, it'll be right up the m50x's alley.
>>
>>70417326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UrKy1EuO0k

on repeat
>>
>>70417326
can you spell buyer's remorse, OP?
>>
>>70417326
ask /r/music lmao
>>
That'll teach you to remind me of what I don't have, OP you faggot
>>
Bohemian Rhapsody
>>
>>70417326
m40x are actually better

you got fucking DUPED by memes
>>
>>70417326
>not having €5000 headphones
>not having €4000 amplifier
>not having pure silver cables
How can one man be this pleb?
>>
>>70419034
Daily reminder that these are audiophiles in general:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_fsI2a2VrI
>>
File: Audiophile compares cables.jpg (268KB, 1203x945px) Image search: [Google]
Audiophile compares cables.jpg
268KB, 1203x945px
>>70419034

Audiophiles are the libtards of music.
>>
File: m50x.jpg (260KB, 1233x1500px) Image search: [Google]
m50x.jpg
260KB, 1233x1500px
I just got a pair of Meme50x's.
What should I meme to on them?
>>
>>70419486
the clamping meme
>>
>>70419486

Some BLM protests
>>
Holy shit OP I bet you don't even have an amp or a dac for that shit. lol. they will sound like shit right now. but if you spend about $300 on a sepearate DAC and amp they will sound absolutely marvelous. The soundstage will widen tremendously, the bass will get tighter, the highs more crisp. They will sound more balanced and transparent. trust me. Oh and the way the mids change? Exquisite. Trust me on this. Be sure to break them in too, at least 48 hours. this will increase the definition. (We're talking like 2% here maybe but every little bit counts and you will notice. Don't believe people who tell you it doesn't change things. I've tried this it totally does - I've got good ears and I know what I'm talking about having spent many years on headfi and reddit)

The $300 you spend will be totally worth it and should hold you over until you save up enough to buy a $1K DAC/amp combo. Once again, are the changes drastic? No. Maybe 5%. But I notice them, DEFINITELY. Makes the money totally worth it.
>>
>>70419396
i don't disagree with your statement or the point of your meme, but i do disagree with the meme itself. melania's outfit legitimately looks like something dr. seussy or hunger gamesy. hillary's rocking a more "morgan freeman as god" kind of look. shrugsy wugsy bo bugsy!
>>
>>70417346
this
>>
>>70419764
Delicious al dente.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.