[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ covers The Beatles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: TheBeatles.png (150KB, 1788x1204px) Image search: [Google]
TheBeatles.png
150KB, 1788x1204px
(continued from >>70388067)

We've been working our way through these Beatles songs, with the vision of a huge cover album. In the previous thread, we rolled for songs to cover, but enough are taken now that I'm happy for people to just take their pick, as long as they check the song is available first.

Red line: song completed
Yellow line: song claimed

>MAKE SURE you email your completed track to [email protected] so that I can organise and compile this album a lot more easily. It also maintains an element of surprise for the final product. It may get ignored if you don't email it. Any file format is okay but wav is preferable. I can convert it if you can't be arsed, though.

The quality has been very high on the tracks I've received so far, so please put in the effort if you're going to contribute. If it's just you farting into a mic to the tune of You Know My Name, I'm probably not gonna accept it.

>inb4 scaruffidrones
>>
File: sgtdongs.png (1MB, 904x906px) Image search: [Google]
sgtdongs.png
1MB, 904x906px
Album art
>>
Tempted to take Nowhere Man
>>
NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL
>>
Claiming Revolution
>>
>>70413771
Just wanted to add that I will start to work on it in a couple of hours, I need to go buy some food and booze first.
>>
Drive my Car with vocals is now finished, I'll send the email right now
>>
>>70413794
Nice

It's the single version just to clarify
>>
>>70413443
Hey, im the guy who requested across the universe, mind if I switch to Norwegian wood? I didnt notice it wasnt taken
>>
>>70413871
No worries, go for it
>>
>>70413885
Danke senpai
>>
I will do any vocals if anyone needs any, just send through the instrumental and i'll get it done
>>
If I send you Here There And Everywhere would you be willing to give it a shot? It's a weird version, very psychedelic and reverby
>>
>>70414174
Meant to quote you about Here There And Everywhere
>>
>>70413885
Just sent it
>>
>>70414435
Yeah give me a link and I'll have a go
>>
Damn I missed this. Can I still roll for a song?
>>
So what's the deadline?
>>
>>70413443
claiming Yesterday
>>
>>70415128
there is no deadline, this will probably take another few days

>>70415061
I think you can just pick a song that's still unclaimed right now
>>
>>70415336
I've got some time in the weekend but that's probably too late haha
>>
>>70413443
rollin for nowhere man
>>
>>70415352
we'll see, only 10 or so tracks are ready so far
>>
>>70415552
You really want all 50 tracks done? That's admirable. Maybe I'll chime in later.
>>
fuck it, get back please
>>
>>70415562
I'm claiming Paperback Writer in the meantime.
>>
i'm at work thinking about Lucy and all the shit i'm gonna do with it when i get home lol
very psyched
>>
also that cover is gold
>>
Fug, I missed the chance to do vocals for drive my car

Anyone else need vocals for a song?
>>
On my way home now lads, will listen to the ones I've been sent when I'm back
>>
post a teaser OP. A complete song
>>
>>70416349
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qMiTyPx25H
>>
>>70416013
I still want to do a /mu/ sings sgt peppers lhcb but I'd need drums first

see
>>70409538
>>
I can do Rocky Raccoon if you want it would probably just be acoustic though.
>>
>>70416796
DO IT
>>
>>70416805
Okay m8, gimme a couple days cause I got a test on Friday.
>>
>>70416787
doesnt work
>>
Does anybody want help for backup vocals and shit? cause i wanna be a part of this but i somewhat suck
>>
hey its i am the walrus guy checking in to say im still doing this
>>
>>70417299
i gotchu
>>
Claiming Norwegian wood
>>
bbump
>>
I am still trying to find time today to get it done but i will
>>
bumpy bump
>>
>>70413443
>>70413443
This is all very illegal you guys know. Cpyright infringement.
>>
I did one song earlier, can I do another tomorrow?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.